Meter Filled

Forbidden Love`~

 

All the girls out at the exact same time and moment. There was a loud thud and all the boys were running around the house yelling and screaming. Trying to wake the girls up.
 
They tried everything. Then it ended up calling the hospital for help.
 
 
The guys sat outside the waiting room, waiting for the doctors to come out.
 
"They are dead. How can they black out like that?" Kyuhyun asked while looking at the door.
 
"Spirits.." Siwon said."They all are something.."
 
The door opened and multiple nurses came walking out and a doctor.
 
"Are you these girls guardians?" he asked.
 
They all nodded.
 
"Can you explain to me what happened?" he asked.
 
"They all out at the same time." Yesung said."We were in Leeteuk's room and the girls were in Taeyeon's room. Then we heard loud thuds and we ran towards the girls, and they were all on the ground unconscious." 
 
"Chincha?" he asked."Thats oddly strange. How long have you've known these girls?"
 
"Two-Three months?" Leeteuk glanced at the guys.
 
"Did you know anything about them?" he asked.
 
"No." Sungmin shook his head."They kinda came hiding their past really quite well."
 
"Well, the girls aren't waking up but their hearts are still beating." he said."If you feel their skin its cold. Its under the temperature of normal body heat." 
 
He flipped through some papers through his clip board.
 
"They'll probably be awake tomorrow morning. You nine can go see them." he walked away.
 
Super Junior walked into the room and saw the girl's lifeless bodies laying in bed. Eyes close, mouth shut. They all looked at the girls who were laying there, trying to wake up.
 
 
Taeyeon looked around the dark room. She was scared. Where was everyone?
 
"Sica? Sunny? Fany?" she asked while turning around."Hyo? Yul? Soo?"
 
She heard some noises.
 
"Yoong?! Maknae!?" she kinda yelled.
 
"Unnie. I can't see you." Taeyeon heard Seohyun say.
 
"I can't see you girls." Tiffany said.
 
"Its so dark!" Yuri yelled."Where are we!?"
 
Then sudden lights started moving around. Each light struck at the girls.
 
"Hey, what is this!?" Hyoyeon yelled.
 
"I only remember blacking out at the house." Jessica looked around.
 
Then a larger light appeared in the middle. All the girls glanced at each other. Then a screen appeared and started playing videos.
 
"What is that?" Yoona asked.
 
"Memories." Sunny said."Something is telling us something.."
 
"Its stopping." Sooyoung said.
 
The screen stopped and started playing clips of heaven. They were all confused on what was happening. Then the screen went away and a figure came.
 
"Shadow?" Taeyeon squinted her eyes.
 
"Hello girls." Shadow looked around.
 
Shadow was wearing a mask by the way. Like she always does.
 
"You girls have reached the meter. Its full." Shadow showed a meter."You all out because you've finally accomplished a task."
 
"That means.." Taeyeon looked at the girls."We have to leave now?"
 
"I heard Yoona got into a play and promised Kibum on acting on stage one day." Shadow looked at her.
 
Yoona nodded.
 
"Right after the play ends and come outside." Shadow said."Then we'll head back to heaven."
 
"Shadow..will they forget everything about us?" Jessica asked.
 
"Yes, like nothing happened in the first place." Shadow nodded."They'll be better then before. I'm going to let you girls awake now. See you girls next week."
 
Shadow snapped her fingers and the girls disappeared from the dark room. 
 
Shadow sighed and shook her head. 
 
"I don't know what i'm going do with these eighteen.." she mumbled.