Totally scammed(?) part1

Forbidden Love`~

"You guys are back! Finally!" Leeteuk yelled.'

"Shut up." Taeyeon#2 rolled her eyes.

She threw the foods into the kitchen and walked away.

"What are you all staring at!?" Jessica#2 yelled.

"N-nothing." Donghae said.

"Listen to us now!" Yoona#2 said.

"Where is the hidden treasure!?" Hyoyeon#2 asked.

"Hidden Treasure?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Stop playing with us, this house was built back in the 1300's. They first people who lived here put a hidden treasure somewhere!" Sooyoung#2 yelled.

"Chill girls." Siwon said.

"You did not just command us to do anything." Tiffany#2 walked up to him.

"We have the bats in the car." Yuri#2 smirked.

"S-Seohyun. Whats going on with your friends?" Kyuhyun walked up to her.

Seohyun grabbed his arm and pushed him across the room. Each girls eyes went red.

"What the !?" Kibum yelled.

"We asked where the treasure is." Taeyeon#2 voice went deeper.

"We don't have a treasure!" Sungmin yelled.

"Mwoh!? Lying now. Alright, girls. We know what to do." Sunny#2 smirked.

Each girl went to the boys and looked at them deeply. Each boy fell to the ground.

"Get the chairs and ropes! Duck tape and put them in the closet downstairs!" Taeyeon#2 demanded.

Each replica grew their black wings out and did what they were told.

"I will not fail this task on finding the treasure." Taeyeon#2 growled.

 

As the three girls were screaming for the others running down the passage ways. Only having 68 hours left.

"WHERE IS EVERYONE!?" Taeyeon yelled.

They heard footsteps coming. They all leaned against the wall that was tuck way in.

"Unnie!?" someone yelled.

"Where are you!?" another yelled.

"Maknae.." Taeyeon whispered. T

hey all peeked out and saw the six girls standing and looking around.

"Its them!" Sunny clapped.

"Over here!" Jessica waved.

They all came together again.

"Alright, we have 68 hours left. We have to complete this task fast." Taeyeon said."I heard someone say there is another two pathways down there. The left one is not dangerous."

"Are we ready?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Lets go." Sooyoung said.

They all ran down the hall and saw the two hallways as explained.

"The left one.." Taeyeon pointed.

"Are you sure?" Seohyun asked.

"I'm always sure." Taeyeon walked towards it.

As they looked over into it, it was just a door. A big door. Taeyeon opened it slowly and saw a hallway.

"Lets go.." Taeyeon whispered and walked inside.

Each girl ran inside. The hallway had doors on each side.

"Mwoh!? So much doors!" Tiffany said.

"One door is safe.." Sunny said.

"Look at this room." Yoona said.

They all walked into a room full of potions inside of it. They looked around at the bottles.

"They have a lot of potions.." Yuri said.

"Hey look, a turning small potion." Sooyoung said.

"We should keep some just in case." Taeyeon said."Grab the ones we actually need."

-Small potion

-Big potion

-memory 

-maps

-Medical kit

(-more that i don't want to explain.. :D)

They girls headed out of the room and walked around quietly. They looked in each room.

"I have a feeling we are in the wrong area." Seohyun said.

"Take the map out." Taeyeon said.

"Okay, we are probably around here, the west wing. Boram and them are probably in the east." Taeyeon pointed.

"If we camp out in one of the rooms, wake up extra early. We could look around still." Hyoyeon said.

"We all can divide into groups of three." Taeyeon said."I will put the triplets into the north wing. Jessica,Sunny and Tiffany go to the South wing. While Sooyoung and Hyoyeon search the west wing. I will go alone to the east wing."

"Isn't that to dangerous?" Sooyoung asked.

"As long as we have the supplies, we can survive." Taeyeon said."Its turning really dark outside. Lets go find a place to sleep tonight."

They all got up and walked upstairs and searched for rooms. They found one room that is close to each of the wings.

"This will do for tonight." Taeyeon said."We have a big day tomorrow."

 

"This is good right?" Yuri#2 said.

"The treasure should be in this house!" Hyoyeon#2 yelled.

"Master says we have only three days." Jessica#2 said.

"I want you three," Taeyeon#2 points to JessFanySun."Look in the yard. I want the look alike to search the house. The rest stays here and watches these idiot boys." 

They all scattered off. Taeyeon#2 looked at the lifeless boys.

"Don't worry boys. Your little friends shouldn't be coming back anytime soon." she smirked.

*Next Morning*

-Dawn

"Becareful, we only have 43 hours left. I put stuff in each bag. The walkie talkies are in there also." Taeyeon said. "One Two Three...FIGHTING."

they all ran off. Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun walked up towards the north wing. They looked around.

 

"We are like in a castle or so.." Yuri said.

  "Why would dark angels have a kingdom?" Yoona asked."More like a jail."

"We should check every room." Seohyun said while touching some doors.

"Alright alright." YoonYul looked into rooms.

 

"Hyo. I'm hungry.." Sooyoung said.

"Its stupid how we were put on a task but don't get food." Hyoyeon said."This confuses me."

"I think this wing just goes into a circle." Sooyoung said."There is nothing much here."

"Only empty quiet rooms." Hyoyeon said."Lets go find a bathroom."

"I agree to that." Sooyoung said.

They both ran down the hallway and looked around.

 

Jessica kept on looking into rooms while Sunny was looking at the map with Tiffany.

"How many hours do we have left?" Jessica.

"About 41 now." Tiffany said.

"This place is too huge." Sunny said."20 floors."

"They can be in any room. Its been a whole day." Jessica said. "We should go look on other floors."