I..love you.

Forbidden Love`~

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes and looked around. She blinked and sat up. The others started waking up and sat up also.
 
"Whats today?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Its.." Tiffany eyes widened."Saturday?"
 
"We've pasted out for that long?" Yuri asked.
 
Yoona rubbed her eyes and frowned.
 
"Today..today is the play." Yoona said.
 
Everyone became quiet.
 
"I'm going to miss them.." Sunny said.
 
"Well..we have to do this." Taeyeon said.
 
The door opened an the doctor walked in. His face became shocked. He walked out then came back in with some nurses.
 
"Arasso. You nine may leave soon after we give you some checkups. Your nine friends are outside. They slept overnight." The doctor smiled.
 
The girls glanced at each other and nodded. The nurses came over and started checking up on them.
 
 
Yoona fixed her outfit and looked in the mirror. The girls gazed at her and smiled.
 
"Unnie so pretty!" Seohyun clapped.
 
"We'll be in the front row, but once the curtains close, we all have to run out towards the front." Taeyeon said.
 
"I don't wanna leave." Jessica pouted.
 
"Its for the best." Sooyoung sighed.
 
"Five minutes! Five minutes!" The stage director yelled.
 
"Good luck." Tiffany hugged Yoona.
 
"We'll be watching." Yuri said."Fighting!"
 
"Go Yoona!" Hyoyeon did a little dance.
 
"Good luck!" Sunny smiled.
 
Yoona smiled and walked towards the curtains. She closed her eyes and put her hands together.
 
*This is it..It ends..tonight. Thank you..* Yoona opened her eyes and walked out towards the stage.
 
 
The girls were sitting quietly in the front row. The guys kept looking at them then back at the stage. They were worried at the girl's behavior. They watched as Yoona got laid down.
 
"Yoona has been doing really good so far." Taeyeon whispered to Tiffany.
 
"Very, she should act once we get back home.." Tiffany whispered back.
 
Kibum ran onto the stage and started talking to the seven dwarfs. He looked towards Yoona and walked towards her. 
 
"This is to in tense." Yuri said."Don't they have to kiss?"
 
"Just a peck on the lips." Hyoyeon said.
 
"Omo." Jessica said.
 
Kibum leaned down and pecked Yoona on the lips. He stood back up and Yoona started opening her eyes. She sat up slowly and smiled.
 
Then the curtains started closing slowly. The girl's looked at each other slowly. Everyone started clapping. The girl's glanced around at each other. Then the lights turned off.
 
"Uh oh.." Taeyeon said.
 
"Its time. Go get Yoona!" Sunny yelled.
 
"Go go go!" Tiffany yelled.
 
 
The boys ran out from the auditorium, out of the school. Towards the front. The lights were on outside. People were following behind them closely. Everyone stopped and gaped at what they saw. 
 
They saw a huge light in front of them. Nine figures dressed in long white dresses, white wings flapping.
 
"K-Kim Taeyeon!" Leetuek yelled.
 
The girls turned around and looked at the boys. The boys ran towards them and stared at them.
 
"Your..leaving?" Leeteuk asked Taeyeon.
 
"We completed our mission." Taeyeon said.
 
"Mission?" Yesung looked at Yuri.
 
"We were supposed to..make you guys nicer. Our meter got filled." Yuri said.
 
"This can't be true.." Sungmin said.
 
"But it is.." Sunny said."All of this is true.."
 
"But once we leave, you won't remember us." Hyoyeon said.
 
"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Our time here is finished. Its been a fun ride..with you guys." Jessica said."But once were gone, all of this won't matter to you. Because you won't remember us. None of you will..only the angels of heaven will."
 
"This is sudden.." Siwon said.
 
"The time we spent with you guys will always be in our hearts." Tiffany said.
 
"Number one rule in our book.." Sooyoung said.
 
"We can't fall for a human." Yoona said.
 
"What?" Ryeowook looked at Sooyoung.
 
"You guys have to be lying." Kibum said.
 
"Seohyun..you guys are joking.." Kyuhyun said.
 
"We aren't." Seohyun said."Can't you see? Were dead. You all are humans..we can't love each other."
 
"The time we all spent with you was wonderful. But there are so many things that we wish that we can let you guys keep." A tear slid down Taeyeon's cheek."Saranghae."
 
"One of the most important rules we broke..was the first one." Yoona said.
 
"We fell for humans." Sunny said.
 
"But it won't matter.." Tiffany said.
 
"Don't say that..Jessica.." Donghae looked at her.
 
Donghae was going to touch her cheek but his hand went through her. Jessica looked at him and tears started falling from her eyes.
 
"Were dead Donghae." Jessica said."Your human."
 
"It's time for you girls to leave." Shadow came out from the light.
 
The girl's looked up at the guys and smiled.
 
"Saranghae." All nine said.
 
They turned around and stared at the light. They all walked towards it together.
 
"Eonnie!" Someone yelled.
 
Jessica stopped and turned around. Krystal ran towards her and stared at her.
 
"I-its you." Krystal said."This whole time..it was you?"
 
"Yes." Jessica nodded."Krystal..your so..grown now. Your eonnie..can't be watching over you from here."
 
"Eonnie, don't leave." Krystal said."Please.."
 
"I can't stay Krystal." Jessica said."I have earned my wings now.."
 
Jessica looked at her wings and looked back at Krystal.
 
"Stay safe..I love you.." Jessica said.
 
Jessica looked at Donghae then turned back around. She grabbed the girls hands and walked into the light.