29

Forbidden Love`~

 

Hyoyeon sat in the corner of the room, waiting for class to start. She tied her hair and looked around.
 
*Still looks the same..* Hyoyeon thought.*Nothing changed about this school. Saying it's been six months..*
 
The teacher walked in and clapped her hands.
 
"Annyeong class! We have a new student! Please welcome Kim Hyoyeon!" The teacher clapped.
 
Everyone started clapping and looked towards Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon waved and nodded. The door burst in and a boy walked in.
 
"Sorry! My friend held me back for a moment!" He yelled.
 
"It's fine Eunhyuk. We were about to start stretching anyway." The teacher nodded.
 
Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk then started stretching along with the whole class. Eunhyuk looked around for a spot to stretch. He walked next to Hyoyeon and put his bag down.
 
"New girl?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Pretty much." Hyoyeon nodded.
 
"You..you live near me right?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"I guess so since you look familiar." Hyoyeon said."Kim Hyoyeon."
 
"Lee Hyukjae, but people call me Eunhyuk." He said.
 
"Nice to meet you." Hyoyeon smiled.
 
*Or nice seeing you again.* Hyoyeon thought.
 
Eunhyuk felt deja vu by looking at Hyoyeon. He looked at the ground and made a confused face.
 
*She looks like..no. It can't be.* Eunhyuk thought.*She isn't real..*
 
 
Yuri was walking towards her class when she bumped into someone and dropped all her things. Yuri groaned and kneeled down to pick her things up.
 
*What idiot has no respect to help me pick my things up when they made me spill it.* Yuri thought.
 
"Oh, sorry miss." Someone said.
 
Yuri looked up and stared at the person. She felt butterflies rise in her stomach.
 
"O-oh, it's fine." Yuri said.
 
"Hey, your one of those new girls. I met you with my friends." He said.
 
"Y-yeah." Yuri smiled."Kwon Yuri imnida."
 
"Yesung." He smiled."Are you lost?"
 
"Kinda.." Yuri said."I'm looking for the yoga room."
 
"Yoga." Yesung nodded."I'm actually heading past that room, I can show you."
 
"That would be great!" Yuri smiled.
 
The two started walking down the hallway. Yuri looked around the school while Yesung walked cooly down the hallway.
 
"So, how you liking the school so far?" Yesung asked.
 
"I like it. It's pretty nice." Yuri said."Remind's me of my old school."
 
Yesung saw Yuri have a mark on her arm. Yesung stopped and a flash of the same mark came in his mind.
 
*Scar mark..* Yesung thought.
 
"Hey? You alright?" Yuri asked.
 
"Oh..yeah." Yesung nodded."Uhm..I noticed your scar mark on your arm."
 
"Oh." Yuri looked at it."I was hanging out with my old friend, he was pretty funny and annoying. I fell and kinda got a cut on my arm, so I got a scar." 
 
"Oh.." Yesung nodded.
 
*I swear..I felt like I heard her voice somewhere too..* Yesung thought.
 
 
Sooyoung stared at the food through the cafeteria window. She was hungry since everyone was rushing this morning, she had to skip breakfast. 
 
*So hungry. My stomach is going to die. Lunch is 3 hours away. Why?* Sooyoung frowned.
 
"Hey, are you alright?" Someone asked.
 
Sooyoung looked towards her side and saw a guy staring at her.
 
"O-oh, yeah. Just hungry..and lost." Sooyoung said.
 
"What class are you heading too?" He asked.
 
"I think it was called..oh. I actually don't remember." Sooyoung said."I lost my paper too and my friends ran off to their classes pretty fast."
 
"Your one of the new students huh?" He asked.
 
"Yeah." Sooyoung nodded.
 
"I've seen you before." He said."I'm Kim Ryeowook."
 
"Choi Sooyoung." She smiled."I think we met yesterday. Your friends came to my house."
 
"Oh right!" Ryeowook nodded."I have a cookie, do you want it?"
 
"Chincha? Give me." Sooyoung said.
 
Ryeowook looked through his bag and took it out. Sooyoung grabbed it in a heartbeat and started eating it.
 
"So good." Sooyoung mumbled.
 
"Okay." Ryeowook chuckled."Let's go to the office so we can find your class."
 
"What about you?" Sooyoung asked."Aren't you already late for class?"
 
"I'm in student council and we had a meeting today. So, I have a past." He said.
 
"Cool." Sooyoung nodded.
 
"This might sound weird, but I felt like I really met you before." Ryeowook said.
 
"A lot of people say that. Maybe because i'm really loud." Sooyoung said while following Ryeowook.
 
 
Yoona opened the door and walked in quietly. Everyone was kinda busy talking and gossiping to notice Yoona just walked in. 
 
Yoona talked to teacher then walked to an empty desk. She set her things aside and sat down. People around noticed her presence and became quiet. 
 
"Ehem, your in my-"
 
Yoona looked up from her desk and saw a boy looking at her. He blinked at her and looked around.
 
"Never mind, you can sit there." He said and walked away.
 
"Omo, did you see that?" "Kibum sshi never gives that desk up to just anyone." "Do they know each other?" "Can't be, she's a newbie."
 
*Kibum?* Yoona looked around.*It's really him?*
 
 
Seohyun sat in a desk and started reading. Everyone kept looking at her. 
 
"Do you think the kingka's are gonna do anything to the newbies?" "Ani. It might be possible though." "Can't. The kingka's became so nice months ago. Were all still wondering why."
 
Seohyun smiled as she heard that.  She felt someone staring at her from somewhere. She looked up from her book and saw a tall guy looking at her from the doorway.
 
*Isn't that Kyuhyun? Doesn't seem like him. Last time I saw him he had black hair.* Seohyun thought. 
 
"Seohyun! You remember me?" He yelled as he walked towards Seohyun.
 
"Huh?" Seohyun gave him a shock expression.
 
"We met when you moved here with your friends." Kyuhyun sat next to her. 
 
"Oh..ne." Seohyun nodded.
 
*I actually thought he remembered for a moment there..* Seohyun thought.
 
"Omo, is Kyuhyun oppa actually being nice to her?" "Aish, she's not even as pretty as me." "Kyuhyun oppa is always ignoring us. But why is he being so nice to her!?"
 
"Just ignore them. I rarely talk to girls.." Kyuhyun said."You look familiar."
 
"I do?" Seohyun asked.
 
"Yeah..I can't put my finger on who you look like.." Kyuhyun said."I'll tell you when I find out."
 
Seohyun smiled and nodded.