The Secrets Between Us

Forbidden Love`~

Students whispered an muttered in the hallways. As nine students walked into the school smirking. All nine went to the same room as SNSD and Super Junior, along with other classmates.

"Annyeonghaseyo class. We have nine new girl students, please treat them well." the teacher said.

Taeyeon looked over at the door where nine girls were walking inside. The girls straighten up and looked at the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Boram imnida." 

Taeyeon stiffened at the name. She looked at the girls who were just looking at their notebooks or at the nine girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Qri imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park So-yeon imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo! Park Hyomin imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ryu Hwayoung imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jiyeon imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Wang Fei imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Meng Jia imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Min imnida!"

They all bowed and glared over at SNSD and smirked. They then walked up to empty seats and cross their legs.

"Who do they think they are?" Jessica muttered.

"More like they think they are all that." Tiffany whispered.

"Those girls are weird.." Sunny whispered to Taeyeon.

"I know, i felt uncomfortable." Taeyeon whispered back.

They all went back into their class lesson, they just didnt notice that the nine new girls were watching every move.

 

"Library.." Seohyun said while walking towards the corner.

"Oppa! Thank you!" someone yelled.

Seohyun walked around the corner and saw Min with Kyuhyun. She walked back and leaned on the wall.

"Uh..yea no problem." Kyuhyun said.

"Do you want to go have lunch with me?" Min asked.

Kyuhyun shrugged and sighed.

"I kinda was looking for someone.." Kyuhyun said.

"Oh!? Who! I'll help!" Min said.

"Seohyun.." Kyuhyun said.

Seohyun eyes widen and gulped. She shook her head and walked away from the scene.

"Wah? You like her oppa?" Min asked.

Kyuhyun just stood still. Min sighed and smiled.

"Lets go get lunch!" She linked arms with Kyuhyun.

They both walked off. When they past another hallway Min saw Seohyun walking away. She smirked.

"This isn't the last time Seohyun. I will get my revenge." Min muttered.

 

Sunny and Sungmin were talking in the hallway then So-yeon came and smiled.

"Hi!" she waved.

"Annyeong So-yeon." Sunny said.

"Hi Sunny.." So-yeon glared then smiled."Oppaa.. Can we go get lunch?"

"Mwoh?" Sungmin said.

"Come on! We are in a relationship." So-yeon joked.

"Oh, you never told me you were dating her Sungmin." Sunny said."Well, i should be going then. Uhm, congratulations.."

Sunny walked down the hall and frowned a little.

"Why am i feeling this way.." She muttered.

 

Yuri and Yoona were walking to lunch when they bumped into Jiyeon and Jia.

"Hey, we were looking for you two!" Jia smiled.

"You were?" Yoona asked.

"Oh yea.."Jiyeon said."So, you two know the two groups, Teen Top and Infinite?"

"Ne, we tutor them. Why?" Yuri asked.

"Stay away from them. Also, stay away from the kingka. We will make your life hell." Jiyeon smirked and walked off with Jia.

"What is their problem?!" Yuri asked.

"They are just plain." Yoona said.

 

Sooyoung went back to her locker and grabbed her ipod and headphones for lunch. When she was walking to the cafeteria she heard voices in the cooking room.

"Ahh! Oppa stop!" a girl screamed.

Sooyoung peaked in the creak and saw Ryeowook and Fei laughing.

"Thats what you deserve!" Ryeowook smiled.

"Alright fine! Now, are the cookies done?" Fei asked.

"Almost." Ryeowook said.

"So, oppa.." Fei said."You like anybody?"

"Uhm..i really don't know for sure if i like her." He said.

"Who is she?" Fei looked over at the door and saw Sooyoung. She smirked and looked over at Ryeowook.

"Her name is Choi Sooyo-" Ryeowook stopped when he heard something fall outside.

Sooyoung ran off and sat on the stairs. She sighed and hugged her knees. She heard footsteps and saw a figure in front of her.

"Sooyoung, this is yours right!?" the person asked.

Sooyoung looked up and nodded slowly. She got up and took the ipod back.

"Uh, thanks Ryeowook. I should be leaving to see the girls.." Sooyoung said and walked away.

"Did she hear what i said?" Sooyoung heard Ryeowook whisper.

 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were dancing in the empty hallways not noticing they were near each other. They both had their headphones on. Hyoyeon spines around and falls down.

"Ahh.." Hyoyeon said.

"Oh, Hyoyeon! Im sorry." Eunhyuk grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Its alright, its mostly my fault for not paying attention." Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah, anyway, why aren't you with your friends?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I should be asking you that also. Well most of us had to do something else, we'll meet up later." Hyoyeon said.

"Oppa!" someone screamed. Hyoyeon turned around and nodded. The girl came over and smiled.

"Hey, Hwayoung.." Eunhyuk said.

"Hi! Wanna go grab lunch with me and the girls!?" she asked. Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon smiled and looked around.

"Since you two are having a conversation, i should be leaving. It was nice to meet you Hwayoung.." Hyoyeon waved and walked away.

"Is she always that nice?" Hwayoung asked disgustingly. 

"Yeah, do you have a problem?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No, lets go!" Hwayoung pulled his arm.

 

"Doo, doo, doo~" Jessica sang.

"Kissing you baby~" Tiffany sang.

"Doo doo doo doo~" Jessica sang again.

"Loving you baby!" Taeyeon sang.

"Oppa! Pleeeease!" someone begged.

TaeFanySica turned around the corner and noticed Leeteuk, Siwon and Donghae with three girls.

"Come on oppa! You said you would!" one of them said.

"Uhm.." Leeteuk scratched his head.

"Come on! Those girls are nothing!" another screamed.

TaeFanySica just past by and sighed. The three boys noticed but frowned.

"Those girls.." Tiffany gritted through her teeth.

"We live with those boys for 4 days..yet they still need to bring us to go buy stuff today.. They promised." Jessica said.

"Lets just leave." Taeyeon said.

They all agreed and went to go find the other girls.

 

*Later On*

"Its 6pm.." Yoona said.

"I think we should be careful. We could put them into danger." Taeyeon said.

"Those girls are just plain evil.." Yuri said.

"Oh, you guys won't be home till late.." Seohyun was holding the phone. "I guess..well yeah. I understand.. Uhm bye."

Seohyun put her phone down and sighed.

"They aren't coming home till late. I made dinner for no reason." Seohyun said.

"Pack it for later." Taeyeon said."Lets go walk around.."

The girls walked to the nearby park. They walked around and saw a lot of people. As the girls left their hoods on, they went near the pond where nobody really went. As they walk through the trees, they hear people on the other side.

"Oppa!" someone screamed.

"Oh! Im so getting my revenge!" one of them laughed.

Sooyoung looked through. She bit her lip and put her head down.

"There here..with them.." Sooyoung said slowly.

"AHHH! Oppa!" one of them yelled.

"Open your mouth oppa!" another said.

The girls watched and sighed. They saw them packing up. The nine girls hid and watched them leave. They walked out into the meadow and stood there.

"You nine stupid girls had fun watching us?" someone asked.

Snsd turned around and saw them. They smirked.

"You shouldn't be spying." Fei said.

"We didn't know that you were here before we came." Taeyeon faught back.

"Look Taeyeon." Boram said."They all don't like you. They like us. Now deal with it.

"Oh you little." Jessica walked up to them.

"To Late." Qri said.

She raised her hand and slapped Jessica across the face. Thats when Taeyeon got angry.

"What is your ing group doing!?" Taeyeon pushed Boram.

"Our job." Boram smirked and pushed Taeyeon harder.

Thats when the hell in everyone broke loose. They started fighting. Kicking, scratching, punching, slapping. SNSD was to weak, to know that those nine girls they fought were dark angels.

"Any last words until you really die for real." Boram smirked.

Taeyeon was laying on the grass with her hand on her stomach. She looked at her friends who were also on the ground beaten up. A bright light came around the girls. Nine figures came out holding weapons with them. All Taeyeon could see was the bright light and the nine figures. She closed her eyes and everything went black.