Confession

Forbidden Love`~

 

*Friday night*
The girls were sitting in Taeyeon's room and talking while the boys were all in Leeteuk's room having an urgent meeting.
 
"So, why are we having an urgent meeting?" Eunhyuk fell onto the bed, next to Donghae who was on a laptop.
 
"I need to ask you all something." Leeteuk said."Do any of you like the girls?"
 
It was silent. Everyone kept glancing at each other.
 
"I like Sunny.." Sungmin confessed."She's always their when I need her. She's so nice and caring."
 
"I like Yuri. Thats why I always bug her with my singing." Yesung sighed."But she really hates my guts I guess."
 
"Sooyoung eats a lot and loves my cooking. She likes it when I sing too.." Ryeowook smiled.
 
"Hyoyeon is the only person who can understand me when I dance. I felt like she was made for me." Eunhyuk said.
 
"My feelings for Tiffany is developing." Siwon said."She's pink obsessed, really caring and has a famous eye-smile which I really like."
 
"Yoona is just an amazing actress. She can relate to me too." Kibum smiled."I can't believe i'm saying this, but I can't wait to kiss her for the play next weekend." 
 
"Jessica is really mysterious. She is an ice princess but she is my ideal type. I help her with her problems and she helps me with mine." Donghae sighed."But her past is quite hidden."
 
"What about you Kyuhyun?" all the boys glanced at him.
 
"Seohyun, she's an innocent girl who has big eyes." Kyuhyun said."A smart one who is actually beating me for the top scores. When I took her to the arcade and heard her sing, it was just..amazing."
 
Everyone nodded and looked at the leader.
 
"So, hyung? Do you like Taeyeon?" Sungmin asked.
 
"When I first met her, she was our enemy. Then she warmed up to me more, she's an angel who knows when I need help." Leeteuk smiled."I can say I like her."
 
Everyone became silent and looked at each other.
 
"Is that all this meeting was about?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"No.." Leeteuk sighed."We don't fully know the girls. Their past is really hidden well. They don't open up about their past."
 
"Then what can we do?" Siwon asked.
 
"Donghae..can you search the girls up for us.." Leeteuk asked.
 
"Really?" Donghae asked.
 
Leeteuk nodded. Donghae started typing on the computer and looked up.
 
"Can we hook this up to your tv?" He asked.
 
They found a cord and hooked it up towards the tv. Everyone sat on the bed or the couch looking up at the tv.
 
"I'm going to search up Taeyeon first." Donghae started typing.
 
He typed in Kim Taeyeon on the search bar and lots of results came up.
 
"Press the first one.." Leeteuk said nervously.
 
Donghae clicked the first link and a website came up along with a picture of a little girl.
 
"Kim Taeyeon, daughter of Kim glassware who's company is merging with the Jung Corporations. One night in August, Kim was reported missing the next day. Her parents reported that the house got broken into while they were asleep and she had eight friends sleeping over who had all gone missing that night." Leeteuk read."Five days later, nine bodies were found dead near a pond meadow in Seoul's biggest park..."
 
"S-Search up the others." Sungmin said.
 
Donghae typed in the search bar 'incident of August 2007'. A bunch of links came up. Donghae pressed the first one and the website popped up. A video appeared and he clicked it.
 
"Tonight, nine girls were found dead in Seoul's biggest park meadow in the pond. We were reported that these nine were missing since five days ago after a family got robbed and their daughter had friends sleeping over." the video said."These girl's names happened to be Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon or Jessica, Lee SoonKyu or Sunny, Hwang Miyoung, Stephanie or Tiffany."
 
Pictures started showing up as the girls names were revealed.
 
"Kim Hyoyeon. Kwon Yuri. Choi Sooyoung. Im Yoona. Lastly, the youngest, Seo Joohyun or Seohyun." the video said."May they rest in peace. We wish good luck for these nine and their families."
 
Everyone stared at the screen then looked at each other.
 
"They are..dead?" Kibum looked around."They are spirits?"
 
"Wait." Yesung said."I met Yuri when we were younger at the park. That means, we knew them when we were younger."
 
"J-Jessica is d-dead?" Donghae ran out the room.
 
"Hae! Where are you going!?" Eunhyuk yelled.
 
 
The girls were talking to each other about whats going to happen when they leave.
 
"Their memories will be erased of us. There won't be no Girls' Generation to them." Taeyeon said.
 
"These past months we spent with them will be gone.." Yoona looked up from her feet."Nothing will matter."
 
"The only thing is, they will be good. We won't exist to them." Tiffany frowned."But i'm really going to miss them."
 
"We'll be watching over them." Sooyoung looked up."From heaven."
 
"We'll meet them one day. Everyone dies." Yuri said."We'll watch them get married, have kids, then we'll meet again."
 
"You heard shadow, they won't remember us." Seohyun said."Once they die and see us, we'll have to start over with them."
 
"The thing is, once we get our wings and go into the light. Time will go back to the day we were supposed to arrive." Sunny said.
 
"We have seventy percent of the meter filled.." Hyoyeon said."We should get this thing over with. I'm going to miss the goofball dancer. I don't want to say goodbye to him."
 
"So, you like Eunhyuk?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon.
 
"I know its forbidden but that was never fall in love with a human. This is a like situation but this crush won't matter when we go back into the light." Hyoyeon sighed.
 
"I know what you mean..I like Yesung. Even if he bugs me all the time with his singing, it grown on me." Yuri smiled while hugging her pillow.
 
"Even if Siwon and I don't really talk, I know when he needs me." Tiffany smiled."He's a human while we've been dead for years. I don't want to say goodbye."
 
"When I first met Sungmin, he was a player. But now he stopped being one and really sweet and good at aeygo." Sunny hugged her bunny."I don't know what to do if I didn't have my aeygo king with me."
 
"Kyuhyun may be evil, a game addicted. But he's caring, smart and nice at times. My innocent rubbed off on him." Seohyun shrugged."But I can say I like him."
 
"Leeteuk may be a tough person on the outside, but in the inside he is sweet and careing." Taeyeon said."I don't really know what would happen if we didn't come to earth."
 
The door slammed opened and Donghae walked in. Everyone looked at him and he grabbed Jessica by her arm.
 
"Yah!" Jessica yelled."Let go of me!"
 
"I need to talk to you!" Donghae dragged her out of the room.
 
 
Donghae dragged Jessica towards the back of the house near their game shed. He opened the shed and brought her in there and locked the door.
 
"What do you want Donghae thats so important to drag me into this shed?!" Jessica yelled asked.
 
"Are you dead!?" Donghae asked.
 
"W-What?" Jessica stared at him."D-Did you just ask me if I was..dead?"
 
"What do you think?" Donghae asked.
 
"Why would you think that?" Jessica asked."I'm alive aren't I? I'm in a body. Not a spirit."
 
Donghae grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him. He tried looking into her eyes but they were filled with mystery.
 
"J-Jessica." Donghae said."I like you."
 
"Mwoh?" Jessica stared at him wide eyed."What did you just say?"
 
"I like you Jessica Jung." Donghae said."Do you like me?"
 
"I-I.." Jessica looked towards the ground."I can't love you."
 
"W-Why?" Donghae asked.
 
"I just can't." Jessica looked up towards the ceiling.
 
"Why can't you love me?!" Donghae screamed.
 
"I j-just cant!" Jessica screamed.
 
"Tell me why? please!" i screamed.
 
Jessica sighed and shook her head, she turned to leave, but Donghae grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.
 
"Saranghae." Donghae hugged her.
 
Jessica stared wide eyed at the wall. Donghae was actually hugging her. 
 
Hugging her like there was no tomorrow.
 
*Donghae, I wish I can love you but I can't. After were done with our task you won't remember me. I hope you find someone though.* Jessica closed her eyes and out.