Good Meets The Evil

Forbidden Love`~

Taeyeon and the girls woke up extra early. Some were still picking clothes out, some were eating.

"Okay, so are we all ready?" Taeyeon asked while walking down the steps.

"I dont want school." Yuri sighed.

"We have too." Jessica muttered.

-I got the boys name that you will be guarding. I sent their names to each of everyone phone.

The girls nodded. Taeyeon looked around and grabbed her tennis shoes. She sighed then fixed her hair.

"10 years of this crap, i still dont have wings my ." Taeyeon muttered.

"Your ?" Seohyun walked behind Taeyeon.

"Opps! Dont say that maknae shh!" Taeyeon said.

Seohyun laughed then nodded. She waved her hand over her hair and it went perfectly straight.

"Sometimes i wish i had your powers.." Taeyeon said.

"No, my powers arent that great. Can we get to school?" Seohyun asked.

"Okay, you guys lets get to school." Taeyeon clapped.

"Yay!" Tiffany jumped.

"Whoopie doo." Sooyoung said.

"Lets get on with the act buttheads!" Hyoyeon laughed.

"How are we getting to school?" Sunny asked.

"We dont have those vehicles, right?" Yoona asked.

"You mean those big things? The one that moves faster then us?" Yuri asked.

"Cars." Taeyeon stated. "There are 2 cars in the garage, last time i checked."

"But we dont know how to use it." Seohyun said.

"If we can pass the heaven test, we can past driving. I was kinda up last night so i just watched how to drive videos." Taeyeon said.

Everyone oh'd and nodded. They grabbed their bags and went into the garage.

"Okay, so im going to drive the white one, Sooyoung could drive the black one." Taeyeon said.

"I'll take the triplets." Sooyoung said.

"I'll take my shorties, and the english twins." Taeyeon said.

"What does she mean english twins?" Tiffany asked.

"Its because we are speaking english Fany." Jessica laughed.

The girls got into the cars.

"Yah! Maknae put your seatbelt on. You need protection." Sooyoung yelled.

"Im not a baby anymore." Seohyun laughed.

"I know, its just your the youngest alright." Sooyoung said and looked at the mirror.

"Your gonna drive?" Yoona asked.

"Nervous?" Yuri asked.

"Kinda." Sooyoung said.

"Lets goooo!" YoonYul yelled.

 

While at the school. People were buzzing about the new students. People waited, some were yelling. The kingka stood on top of the roofs balcony. They sat there and waited.

"This is a waste of time." Siwon yelled.

"You guys complain to much." Leeteuk said. 

"Im playing." Kyuhyun said.

"Im listening to music." Eunhyuk said.

"Bonamona?" Yesung asked.

"No." Donghae said.

"Then what?" Sungmin asked.

"Replay." Heechul said.

"By SHINee?!" Kibum asked.

"Stating the obvious." everyone yelled.

"harsh." Kibum muttered.

The boys sighed and looked at eachother. They waited. Leeteuk smirked at his phone. 

"Everything is set." Leeteuk laughed.

Everyone nodded their heads and looked down at the front of the building where students were coming and buzzing around. Finally 2 cars arrived in the parking lot. One girl came out and smirked.

 

Taeyeon got out of the car and smirked. People were staring at them. Taeyeon didnt care. She told the girls to hurry and get out.

"Wait unnie!" Sunny screamed.

Taeyeon walked to the other car and knocked on it.

"Are you guys dead or alive? Get out of the car.." Taeyeon said.

"So nervous." Sooyoung breathed hard.

"Why should that matter! Come on!" Yuri screamed 

 

"Wait! Is that them!?" Heechul pointed.

All heads shot where Heechul pointed.  All boys ran out to the railing and stood there and stared at the girls walking by. Sungmin whistled and one girls head shot up. 1 girl was left behind and was reading a book and walking. She looked up and looked around. 

"Seohyunieee! Dont be slow! We arent triplets without you!" A girl ran over to the girl.

"Sorry unnie." she said.

"Its okay! Lets go get our shedule shall we!" another girl came and jumped.

They walked along the sidewalk and went into the school.

"I found Kyu's girl." Eunhyuk laughed.

"Shut up." Kyuhyun said.

"Dont talk to a hyung like that." Donghae said.

"Yea yea." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and walked to the door.

 

"This school is so..big." Yoona said.

"Ne! I cant wait to learn!" Seohyun said.

"Dont get to excited. Were only here for a amount of time." Yuri said.

"Okay girls, your schedules." Taeyeon passed the papers around.

"This is.. Confusing." Hyoyeon said.

"I know!" Sooyoung said. "

Get along with it. Shadow texted us the person who were supposed to change." Taeyeon said.

Each girl looked into their bags and took the phone out. They looked at it then closed it.

"Okay, so i think these boys go to this school." Taeyeon said.

"Nicee.." Hyoyeon said.

"I think we should go get to class.." Seohyun said.

"Maknae is right." Sunny said.

"Okay, we have the same class for first period?" Sooyoung asked.

"Singing." Yoona said.

Each girl nodded and walked in the hallways looking for the classroom. They had 15 minutes left to get to class. The girls were walking then something hit their backs. Each girl stopped and turned around.

"Yah!" Taeyeon yelled. "Who do you think you are throwing crap at us!?" 

"Seems like you haven't met the schools queenka." one of them said.

"Queenka?" Seohyun whispered and looked around.

"Im the main beauty, I am Gyuri." one said.

"The richest in the group, Sunye." another said.

"Most loved one, Victoria." girl#3 said.

"Most powerful in this whole school after the kingka, im also a supermodel , Krystal." girl#4 said.

"Krystal..?" Jessica whispered.

"My parents own the Jung Corporation. We are growing bigger then expected. We are planning on buying this school. We can do whatever we want." Krystal said.

"Now losers.. Please excuse us. You nine have to clean that soil up that we dug from the garden." Sunye laughed and walked away.

"Argh!" Yoona stomped her foot.

"Its alright, we only have 10 minutes left. Lets try to grt this out, go into the comfort room." Taeyeon demanded.

Each girl went into the room and shacked the dirt off. Taeyeon used her hands for her power. She used the energy from the fan to wipe the dirt off. Yuri used her air skills and looked over at the window. She opened it then looked at the dirt. It flew out the window.

"You cant see it right?" Tiffany asked.

"Nope, we did good. Okay, we have 5 minutes, go!" Hyoyeon ran out of the room.

 

"I hope those idiots did their job." Leeteuk said.

"Really, soil?" Siwon asked.

"Yep, this soil is supposed to be hard to get off. There clothes are all so bright, you probably would see the stain." Leeteuk laughed.

"Evil." Eunhyuk said.

"Kyuhyun the evil one. Im the 2nd." Leeteuk said.

"i heard that!" Kyuhyun screamed.

The bell rang and the teacher walked inside. She stood in the front of the room and looked at everyone.

"Class, we have 9 new transfer students, please treat them well. I mean it too." the teacher said.

"The new students are in our class. Sweet." Sungmin said.

Nine girls walked in. They smiled and bowed.  

"annyeong." They all said.

"annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida."

"annyeonghaseyo, Jung Sooyeon imnida, I prefer Jessica."

"annyeonghaseyo, Lee Soonkyu imnida, please call me Sunny." 

"annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Miyoung, call me Tiffany."

"annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hyoyeon imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Yuri imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sooyoung imnida!!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida."

"annyeonghaseyo, Seo JooHyun imnida, please call me Seohyun."

They all bowed and looked at the teacher. 

"You girls may sit anywhere." the teacher smiled.

The girls nodded and looked around. There wasn't many seats for all of them to sit together. 

"Excuse me teacher, we would like to sit together, can some people move?" Jessica asked.

Jessica turned back around and there was empty seats in the front row. She raised an eyebrow and went to go sit down. She plopped down then someone came to sit next to her. Of course she ignored and scooted her chair away.

"People these days." Jessica whispered.

"Yah, move please." Tiffany asked and stood near the chair.

"Cant you see i want to talk to the pretty lady here?" He asked.

"She doesnt want to talk to you jerk." Taeyeon said loudly. 

"Whatever." the guy said and got up. 

The girls rolled their eyes and sat down in the front.

 

"They dont have stains." Leeteuk muttered.

"How, i thought they threw it!" Sungmin screamed.

"Yah! Shut up would you." Eunhyuk said.

Sungmin glared at him then turned back around to the front row. He saw Sunny and looked at her. She seem so focused into the singing lesson. She turned her head and looked at the girl next to her and whispered something, then she smiled then turned her head back to the front. Sungmin looked at her the whole time. Watching her moves and stuff.

"She seems kinda hard to get. She didnt even turn once to look at us boys.." Sungmin whispered.

*Rinnnnng* The bell rang and the girls gathered their stuff. 

"Sunny, hurry." Taeyeon said.

"Go without me, i'll catch up." Sunny waved and grabbed her bag.

She dropped all her stuff. She sighed and plopped to her knees and picked everything up.

"Here you go." someone said.

Sunny looked up and saw a guy looking at her and holding up 2 notebooks.

"Thanks." Sunny grabbed the notebooks and headed out.

"Hey wait," the guy said. "What class do you have next?"

"I have Japanese sir." Sunny said.

"I do too.. Im Lee Sungmin." he said.

"Lee Soonkyu, call me Sunny." she said.

"Where did you come from?" Sungmin asked.

Sunny was quiet for a moment then she spoke up.

"I cant tell." she said. "Mainhae."

"Its alright.." Sungmin said.

"Why are you talking to me?" Sunny asked.

"Because, i wanted to get to know you." Sungmin said.

"Okay.. Im just wondering." Sunny said."Because your a kingka and all."

"How did you know?" Sungmin looked curious.

"I just know stuff." Sunny said.

"Oh alright." Sungmin said awkwardly.

"Oppa~!" someone screamed.

"Looks like your girlfriend wants you. See you around." Sunny walked into the classroom first and talked to the teacher.

"Oppa~! Isnt she the new girl? She is so pretty! Anyway i was wondering if we could hang out later." the girl asked.

Sungmin stared into the room and then back at the girl.

"Uhm, im busy tonight." Sungmin said.

"Oh, okay oppa. Well bye bye!" she walked off. 

Sungmin walked into the classroom and looked for Sunny. She was sitting in the 2nd row near the window. She was talking to someone next to her. She nodded then looked straight at the board.

"Lee Sungmin, your late." The teacher said.

"Mainhae." Sungmin said and walked to his seat.

For the whole time he watched Sunny. He sighed, didnt notice that the class was taking important notes. Finally the bell rang for lunch.

 

*Lunch*

"Sunny, you know we could've waited for you." Taeyeon said.

"No, you would've been late. I wasnt late at all though." Sunny said.

"Alright.." Taeyeon said.

They sat down at the table and looked at eachother. It was silent for awhile.

"That jerk from the restaurant goes to this school! Turns out he is the guy im supposed to be watching over blah blah blah." Taeyeon said.

"These boys kept staring at us in biology." Yoona said.

"I didnt know." Seohyun said.

"You were to concentrated on the lesson." Yuri said.

"Dance class was cool for Sooyoung and me." Hyoyeon said.

"We learn this new dance. Its kinda cool." Sooyoung added.

"But those girls screaming over those two boys. I almost went deaf!" Hyoyeon laughed.

"English class was fine for Fany and I. But we didnt sit close to each other. They put us next to these jerks." Jessics said.

"Boys." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Japanese was fine." Sunny said.

"Really?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yea, this Lee Sungmin guy kept staring at me though." Sunny said.

"I heard he was player!" Yuri butted in.

"Player?" Sunny asked.

"Like, i dont really know it either but they say he dated tons of girls, and breaks their hearts anytime. His last relationship was 2 hours." Yuri said.

Sunny nodded her head and looked at Seohyun.

"Maknae, is that thing interesting?" Sunny pointed.

"Mhhm, they said its a book. Its a nice book actually. So much detail." Seohyun said.

"I'll borrow it later okay?" Sunny asked.

Seohyun nodded then went back to reading.

 

"Turns out, Yesung, Kyuhyun and I have class with the 3 triplets." Kibum said.

"They arent blood related." Kyuhyun said.

"ANYWAY.. They were so into the lesson, but i think they noticed we kept staring at them." Yesung said.

"I have english with Siwon and Donghae, turns out that the two american korean girls are in our class." Heechul said.

"Jessica was ice cold. She ignored me the whole time." Donghae said.

"You tried talking to her in singing. But her friend scolded you." Eunhyuk laughed. "Ryeowook and I have dance with the blonde one and the tall one. They seem so annoyed."

"Because girls were screaming because of us, expect for them." Ryeowook said.

"That shorty, Taeyeon, is in my algebra class." Leeteuk said.

Each boy sighed and began to continue on what they were doing. Leeteuk smirked.