Into The New World

Forbidden Love`~

Forbidden Love'~

 

Even so if out lives weren't important enough to them. Some didn't know how we felt.Discovering new things, meeting new people. What did we have to expect? I kinda feel awkward. Lets just start alright?(:

~~

Heaven was beautiful. Everyone of course always wore white. Planted beautiful roses, practice their magic or start planning for new comers. We have experience meeting old, young, mid-age people. Heaven's ruler and punishment master was someone named Shadow. No one ever saw her. They only call her shadow because she shows her shadow to us only. Though we always wondered what other places felt. We had our opportunity.

"Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon, Lee SoonKyu, Hwang Miyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and Seo JooHyun, please see Shadow now." the speaker creeped and went silence.

The girls looked at one another frighten. They walked slowly into the office and kneeled down onto the floor.

"Shadow." they bowed.

"Girls," she said."We have news for you nine. 

The girls looked at one another frighten then back at Shadow.

"Your going to the human world." Shadow said.

 

"Human world! You have got to be joking right!?" Jessica laughed.

The girls were walking back to their home. They were walking alongside the sidewalk.

"We don't even know much about that place!" Yuri screamed.

"Hush it down." Taeyeon said.

"We have to earn our wings." Seohyun said.

"Were not the only people without wings." Yoona said.

"We kinda are.." Tiffany said.

 

~~//FLASHBACK//~~

"Your going to the human world." Shadow said.

"Mwoh?" Taeyeon asked.

"Your going down there to change 9 boys personalities." Shadow sighed. "In order to earn your wings and learn a responsibility."

"B-but we are responsible enough.." Sooyoung said.

"Shall i play some videoclips?" Shadow said.

"NO! NO NEED." the girls screamed.

"Now i know that you need more responsibility." Shadow said. "Tomorrow Morning, we are sending you off." 

Shadow disappeared. A bang was heard and the girls looked down to see a red book.

~~~

"Rule book?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Are you kidding me.." Sunny said.

"Not exactly, the rules in here are really strict and firm." Seohyun started. "Rule number 1: Never show your angel idenity."

The girls sighed and nodded.

"Number two, never fall for a human. Number 3, never show your powers." Seohyun said.

"I get the first two, but really, the third one wants to kill me." Yuri said.

"Moving on." Taeyeon said.

"These rules are to much to read." Seohyun said.

"That book is kinda to big.." Jessica said.

"Its like a cinder block." Taeyeon stated.

"Whatever. Can we get to bed or something?" Sooyoung asked.

The girls all nodded in agreement and fell asleep. The more they drifted off, the more the human world came to them. The girls woke up the next morning frighten a little. They woke up in different beds, rooms, and a place that was to warm to call home.

 

"Are we not in heaven?" Tiffany moaned.

"Were . In . The . Human . World ." Taeyeon stated.

The girls each looked around the house. Amazed at what they seen. Some got scared, some were to over excited.

"Hey, whats this?" Yuri grabbed a bag and dumped it onto the table.

9 cell phones, bracelets and necklaces felll out from the bag. Each girl grabbed a phone and looked at it.

"This device is weird." Yoona said.

"Agree." Hyoyeon said. 

*Beep Beep Beep*

-Misson number 1: Go explore Seoul. ~Shadow~

 

The girls are looking around Seoul. Seeing odd things, new kind of food. They had no money with them. They crossed streets, looked into stores. Thats all they did. It was kinda boring.

"Im hungry.." Sooyoung said.

"You always are. Uhm we have no money to buy stuff though." Jessica said.

*Beep Beep Beep*

-If your hungry, go to a resturant, i recommend "The Garden" because i have some friends working down there.

 

"Shadow isn't helping." Tiffany mummered.

"I found it! Across the street!" Sooyoung pointed.

The girls waited for the light to hit green. As the girls were walking across the street, they made it to the resturant and looked around. They looked confused because they never had any of this in Heaven. The girls stood outside for awhile. They talked and laughed.

*Beep Beep Beep*

-Go inside ! You girls are forever sloooow.. -_______-

 

The girls walked inside and looked around. It was nice. Wasn't to fancy like. The walls were a nice red and the flooring was chocolate brown. They walked to a table near a window and sat down. They looked through the menu and looked confused at eachother.

"I dont know what this is.." Hyoyeon said.

"I'll eat whatever at the time." Yoona said.

"What is a hot dog? They eat dogs here?!" Sunny asked.

"Its that Sunny." Taeyeon pointed to a picture.

Sunny made an "O" face and looked at the menu more. The girls finally ordered and waited for awhile.

 

"Human world so different." Tiffany said.

"We are just wearing white while others are wearing these odd colors." Seohyun said.

"So, who are these human boys we have to change?" Yuri asked.

"Shadow never told me." Taeyeon said. "Maybe she will tell us later. Im hungry."

"Where is my kimchi." Sooyoung pouted.

"Dont steal my aeygo." Sunny said.

"Stop fighting." Hyoyeon said.

"Awkward little world." the girls said.

 

Taeyeon looked into her phone. She just finish eating. She read a text from shadow.

-You girls are done eating yet? Find a girl name Hara. She knows about us. She will help okay.

Taeyeon sighed.

-This device is weird. im still learning this device. Yes we are done eating. Hara, she was a waitress a table next to us. I'll go talk to her.

-Okay, i will text you girls later.

Taeyeon put the phone into her pocket and walked outside. She bumped into someone. She glared then turn.

 

"Watch where your going." she siad.

"Why won't you?" the person asked.

"Because, you were the one too bump into me. No apology?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nope." he said.

Taeyeon glared then looked at the guy. He looked like a bad person. He eyed her up and down and smirked.

"Are you a newbie?" he asked.

"Why do you care." Taeyeon said.

"Because, by the way you dress, you dont know this place." he said.

"Like i care. Whatever, im leaving." Taeyeon said.

"Stupid girl." he said.

"What a ert." Taeyeon mumered.

 

Taeyeon walked outside and looked for the waitress Hara. She walked up to a girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Excuse me." Taeyeon said. "Do you know Hara?"

The girl turned and smiled.

"Hello, im Hara imnida. You are?" she asked.

"Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon said.

"OH!" Hara screamed. "Opps, okay. Its a pleasure to meet you. Your like me, right?" Hara asked.

"Ne~, so are my 8 friends over there. Shadow told me to come find you." Taeyeon said.

"Ah Shadow, okay. I will cover the cost, but you girls need to pay me back arasso." Hara smiled and walked away.

 

Taeyeon looked over at the girls. She motion them to leave. As she was walking out she noticed the guy she ran in to. She sighed and waited for her friends. Taeyeon walked out next to Sunny. Hoping not to get notice by him at all. But that failed.

"Hey you." the voice said.

"Oh my gosh, this ," Taeyeon said. "What."

"You and your friends want to hang out tonight?" he asked.

"No." Taeyeon said.

"Why?" he asked.

"One because we dont hang out with stangers, two is because were eighteen years old. Three is we aren't interested." Taeyeon said.

"Lets go home." Sooyoung said. "We still need to figure out how to use some stuff."

Taeyeon nodded and walked with the girls.

 

"Taeyeon, you know them?" Sunny asked.

"The one i was talking to is a ert, he bumped into me when i was walking out from the comfort room." Taeyeon said.

"Do any of you know how we are going to get home?" Yuri asked.

Everyone shaked their head. Taeyeon sighed.

-You dont live far girls. I know where you are. Turn right, keep walking straight, straight, then you see places with houses. Go find your home then.

 

LATER ON..

"What in the world is this." Jessica asked and tapped the black thing.

"I think they call that a tv, television set." Tiffany said.

"Stupid.." Jessica muttered.

"I think you press this red button to turn it on." Tiffany said.

Jessica grabbed the remote and looked at it. She touched the red button and the tv went on.

"YAY!" They both yelled.

 

"Mhhm?" Yoona said.

"This thing is oldly strange." Yuri said.

"I know. So different from our world." Yoona said.

They were upstairs inside Yoona's room. They were looking at clothes.

"This is pretty?" Yuri said while holding up an outfit.

"OMO! I love the um um um, i dont know. But its so pretty!" Yoona scream.

"Ahh! Lets go into my room next!" Yuri ran out of the room and dragged Yoona with her.

 

"What is this?" Seohyun picked something out of the shelf. "A novel."

Seohyun went next to Tiffany and sat down at the couch

"Whats that maknae?" Tiffany pointed.

"I dont know, i found it over there." Seohyun pointed to the bookshelf.

"Oh." Tiffany said.

"Girls, gather around." Taeyeon said.

"What is it?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Shadow sent me a message saying we start school tomorrow morning at Seoul Academy. It starts at 7:30- 3pm on weekdays, on Saturday its 7:30-12." Taeyeon said.

"NOOO." YoonYul shouted.

"Yes." Taeyeon said.

"So we have to sleep early tonight?" Sunny pouted.

"Duh." Jessica said.

"Off to bed girls, we have to go find the school tomorrow also." Taeyeon said.

The girls went to bed and stared at the ceiling. None of them could fall asleep. Some tossed and turned, kept waking up. It was no use. The girls couldn't fall asleep at all..

____________________________________________________

So how was this? I kinda thought it was boring..

well this is just a teaser on how this story was going to start.

I hope you liked it though. -Unknown Warrior(LilEmooNerd)