Chapter 7

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"C-Chanyeol ?"

Yoongi gasped out while his small eyes widened in disbelieve. He stood still in front of the door. Cannot believe his eyes to see the person that moving out oversea for 10 years already. 

Chanyeol chuckled. He lifted his right hand and wave it a little at the shock man. "Hey Yoongi. "

Yoongi blinks and recovered from his shocking state. "GOD !PARK CHANYEOL !"He moved forward and practically throw himself into the taller man embraces. He hug Chanyeol tightly and made the giant laughed. 

"Yeah..I'm Park Chanyeol , you dwarf."Chanyeol hugged the smaller back while teasing Yoongi with old nicknames that have been buried for ten years but now , it appears again. 

Yoongi pulled away and glared at Chanyeol who still laughing but his gaze turned soft while eyeing Chanyeol from head to toe. Chanyeol's hair is brownish blonde and maybe long because he pull it into the bun. For a shortcut , Chanyeol looked like a walking anime character who stand in front of him now. 

"Yoon , I'm hungry. You better let me in now..You know ?"Chanyeol raised his eyebrow while grinning at Yoongi who rolling his eyes at him. 

"No. I don't know. "Yoongi answered lazily and walked back into the house without inviting Chanyeol to come in. He know Chanyeol will follow him though. He cannot help but smile. Finally , after 10 years, his best friend and his childhood friend come back to him , to Kyungsoo and Jimin life. Kyungsoo's guardian angel is back. He grinned. 

"Oh !Kyungie is sleeping. "Chanyeol voice behind made him turn around. He glanced at his still sleeping brother and grinned. He looked at Chanyeol who stare at Kyungsoo longingly. 

"He is tired. Let him be. Come , let have a talk in the living room."He said and moved toward living room. 

Chanyeol smiled and glanced at Kyungsoo once again before followed Yoongi from behind. He glanced around and his lips tugged upwards. The house still same with a few changes there and there. Oh !How he miss his childhood life very much. 

"I'm gonna catch up with them.."

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

"Hyung ?" Kyungsoo rubbed his eyes with his closed fists sleepily while walk into the kitchen where he expect Yoongi is there. He blinked his eyes to throw away his sleepiness and welcomed by the sight of empty kitchen. He pouted before walk out from the kitchen and moved toward the living room.

He smiled when he saw Yoongi sit on one of the couch. He waddled to his older brother sleepily and dropped his body into the older who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter