Chapter 15

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sighed , he glance at Kyungsoo who giggling while texting someone. His friends from school maybe. For a few minutes ago, he tried to get Kyungsoo's attention but he failed to do so.

"Kyungsoo-ah ?" He called the younger again.

"Hmm ?"Kyungsoo hummed without looking up from his phone.

Chanyeol pouted unconsciously. Now  , who stole his Kyungsoo away from him ?He scooted closer toward the smaller and peeked into the phones' screen. He frowned. 'Who Sese hyung ?'

"Soo...Kyungie , baby Kyung...Hyung have something to tell you." He cupped Kyungsoo's face and made the latter face him. He squished Kyungsoo's soft chubby cheeks and chuckled when the boy whined.

"Hyuuuuungg. "

Chanyeol chuckled."Now I got you. "He smiled his charming smile at the younger who blinking confusedly at him.

"Guess what ?"

"What hyung ?"Kyungsoo tilted his head slightly to the side. His small cute face still been cupped gently by Chanyeol's big hands.

"Start from tomorrow , I will go to school with you everyday!"He said with a big smile adoring his face.

"Huh  ?What do you mean hyungie ?"Kyungsoo asked. Confused. Chanyeol hyung always send him to school though. He also pick up him from school too. Everyday !

Chanyeol pinched Kyungsoo's left cheek. The boy is so adorable and make him want to squeeze the boy tightly. He ruffled the younger hair playfully.

"I'm your teacher start from tomorrow baby Kyung. "He said calmly with a small smile.

Kyungsoo gasped and move forward to engulf Chanyeol in big hug. He giggles. Now , he got his favourite knight at school with him too. He is so happy. He giggled and gave Chanyeol a peck on the cheek.

"Congratulation hyungie !Soo is happy. Hehe. "He tightened his arms around Chanyeol's neck oblivious to the older who fluttered of the peck Kyungsoo gave him just now.

"Well, you cannot escape from me anymore little bean. "He said while hugged Kyungsoo back lovingly.

Kyungsoo giggled. He felt content and happy in Chanyeol's arms that he forgot about the other man who is waiting for his reply at the other side of neighbourhood. Oh! Kyungsoo-ah... You will never predict what will happen in the future...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

He looked at his phone again but still be greeted by the black blank screen. He frowned. What the hell that shorty doing ? Its 30 minutes already and that boy still do not reply his chat. He glanced at clock hanging above the digital television in his bedroom. 9 P.M .Its still early and there is no way the boy already sleeping. He huffed and grabbed his phone again and send another messages to the boy.

He ruffled his silver hair and dived into his bed with a groaned. He questioning himself why he looks like a lovesick teenager who waiting for their crush to reply his chat. He don't like that shorty for god sake !

"Urgh  !Whatever !I'm hungry and food is more important than that shorty."He huffed and stood up from his bed before walk out from his room toward the kitchen downstairs.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In the morning  :-

"Yo wassup bro  ?"Jongin slumped his arm across Sehun's broad shoulder. The latter who busy p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter