Chapter 17

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook frowned while staring into nothing. A plate of food in front of him had been ignored by him for how long. His face show discomfort and he oblivious to Jongin who looked at him curiously. Jongin sighed when Jungkook does not heard him calling the latter name. He took the tissue and rolled it before threw it toward Jungkook's face. Jungkook flinched before he blinked his eyes at the tanned boy who looked back at him with raised eyebrow.

"What wrong with you ? You look like you just break up with your girlfriend.."Jongin said before he continued eating his food.

Jungkook widened his eyes." Yah ! You---"

Jongin gasped ." Opps !I forgot you're the single one... Sorry ." He grinned teasingly at Jungkook who currently sent dagger toward him.

"As if you have someone. Tsk . You're in my team man , don't be denial." Jungkook smirked at his best friend who currently sent dagger back toward him with his eyes.

Jongin sighed. What Jungkook said is true after all. He and Jungkook are forever alone. When he will get someone to spoil like a baby ?But he will think about that later , now he need to know why Jungkook spacing out a lot today. It is not fun when his partner in crime keep silent all the time. He need the adrenaline to survive this day !"Don't want to tell me why you keep spacing out ?Are you in trouble ?"He asked while continue to finish his food.

"Not me but Sehun." Jungkook state briefly.

"Huh ?What about him ?He look as usual when I meet him before in class."Jongin replied curiously. What about Sehun he doesn't know ?

Jungkook sighed and pushed his plate of food away from him. He don't have any appetite anymore. He know there is something wrong with Sehun. Why his best friend do not tell him anything ?And why Sehun treat Kyungsoo like that ?He keep on thinking about those and its make him helpless and dizzy. He looked at Jongin." He doesn't tell you anything ?" He answered back Jongins' question with a question.

Jongin shake his head as a no. What Sehun doesn't tell him ?He looked back at Jungkook, silently want his friend explain more further. Fortunately Jungkook get his look that he gave to the latter. Jungkook inhaled for a while before he start to speak.

"What do you think how he treat Kyungsoo ?"Jungkook asked him again instead and the question make him more confused.

"Um...Of course he treat the boy as usual.. Nice and like himself, you know what I mean by 'himself'." He answered hesitantly.

"I know but don't you think it is weird when he suddenly be super nice with Kyungsoo ?He hate that boy before for god sake." Now  , when Jungkook pointed out about that he also found it weird when suddenly Sehun being nice with Kyungsoo. Before , they know how much that so called Ice Prince hate Kyungsoo's gut. He frowned while pats his chin,  thinking. 

"Honestly,  I find its weird at the first time when Sehun agree to eat lunch with Kyungsoo but I thought maybe that jerk want to open up his frozen heart for someone after what happen with Sun Kyung noona... That why, I ignore it."

Jungkook nodded. "I think the same but I heard he talking with Mr. Park yesterday. "

Jongin raised his eyebrow. "Mr. Park ?The new music teacher  ?"He asked for co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter