Chapter 18

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
Kyungsoo knocked the door in front of him hesitantly. He bit his bottom lips while knocking again for second time when there is no answer for the first one. He heard the shuffling from the other side before the door been opened by the blonde hair man.

"Hi Yeollie hyung. "Kyungsoo cutely waved his small hand at sleepy Chanyeol who out in instant from his slumber state when he saw Kyungsoo. He smiled.

"Come in, Kyungie. "He opened the door wider and lets Kyungsoo walked inside before closed the door. He ruffled his hair a little before joined Kyungsoo who comfortably sitting cross legs on the bed. He looked at the younger who look nervous while fumble with his small fingers. He frowned  , maybe Kyungsoo has something to ask him. 

"Hey little bean, what wrong  ?You look nervous. Hmm ? "He asked with husky and deep voice the results from the sleep before.

Kyungsoo smiled sheepishly. "I'm not n-nervous... Hehe. "

Chanyeol chuckled. "Are you sure bub  ?"

Kyungsoo nodded eagerly. "Yes !I'm not nervous  !"He said while made a V sign with his fingers.

"Why you come here ?Your hyung must be searching for you now. "Chanyeol asked again while lay on his back comfortably.

Kyungsoo's doe eyes followed Chanyeol action silently. He sighed. He need to ask about that if he want to sleep peacefully tonight. "Its okay... Jimin hyung know Soo is here. "His soft voice reach the older and make the latter smile. Kyungsoo voice is so soft like honey and it soothe his heart like always.

"Okay then. "

Kyungsoo bit his bottom lips. "Hyung.. ."He called hesitantly.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked up at Kyungsoo. "Yes ?"

"Erm.. W-who is Sun Kyung  ?" Kyungsoo asked hesitantly. He slowly looked at Chanyeol who froze at his question. Chanyeol hyung must be know who is Sun Kyung is.

Chanyeol felt like his heart gonna burst out after he heard the name that he want to forget. He looked back at Kyungsoo who staring at him expectantly. He took a deep breath before composed himself from showing the panicked in his eyes.

"Who is that, baby  ?"He lied by answering Kyungsoo's question with a question. I'm sorry, Kyungsoo-ah... This is not the right time to tell you everything happened in the past.

Kyungsoo blinked confusedly. Why Chanyeol hyung asked him back ?Huff ! "Hyung don't know  ?"

Chanyeol shake his head. "Why you asked about that person  ?"He tried to know why Kyungsoo asked about Sun Kyung. Must be Sehun told the boy about his sister...but Sehun will not tell him  , right  ?

The younger smiled. If Chanyeol do not know then he will ask Sehun hyung tomorrow !There will be every answer to all problems !

"Nothing,  hyungie. Hehe. "He showed his cute smile toward Chanyeol who instantly cooed at him like a baby.

Chanyeol pinched Kyungsoo's soft chubby cheeks playfully. Gosh  , this kid so cute. He want to lock Kyungsoo in his heart forever ! He smiled widely at the thought.

"Baby Soo !Where are you  ?!"Both of them stiffened at the shouted come from downstairs before Kyungsoo giggled cutely.

"Soo have to go. Don't wanna Yoongie hyung cuddle Soo for a whole week as punishment because I'm MIA  !Byeee hyungg  !"He said while squealing before waddled out from Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Oh my God , save my heart. "

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The tall boy opened his locker and sighed again when there is a bunch of love letter and gifts. He rolled his eyes at the sight. At this rate  , he don't want a f**king locker anymore. Girls and their sweet nature....huhh. He flinched a little when someone patted his shoulder.

"Yo Sehun !What with the long sigh  ?"Jongin grinned at Sehun who in return glared at the tanned boy.

Sehun rolled his eyes and gestured toward his locker. Both of his best friends curiously looked at the latter locker before bursted out into laughter.

"I'm not surprise anymore."Jungkook said between his laugh.

Jongin nods his head agreeing with what Jungkook just said. " to be you but lucky to be you too...... Huh  ?I don't know what I said anymore."He sheepishly scratched his back head while grinned like an idiot.

"You better stop talking."Sehun and Jungkook said in unison while looking at Jongin weirdly. Jongin pouted.

"Meanie JK And Sehun... "He mumbled while continue to pout like a kid.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and back to focus toward Sehun who pushed the latter and gifts aside before pulled out his sling bag. He frowned. Why Sehun wearing his bag now ?They still have basketball practice.

"Dude  , where are you going  ?"He asked.

"Somewhere. "

"Seriously  ?We have a practice in 15 minutes you know. "Jungkook said. Deadpanned.

"I know."

"So  ?" Jongin asked again.

"So , tell the coach I'm busy. Bye" Sehun waved his hand lazily at the duo and leave them there with their mouth opened in disbelieve.

Jungkook frowned and look at Jongin. "Pull out your phone. "He ordered and Jongin followed.

"Open your Line and search Namjoons' number."Jongin followed without a word.

"Message him we including Sehun are busy. Cannot attend the practice. "

"Okay done !"Jongin said happily.

Jungkook smiled. "Good job Nini."

"So  , lets go to the practice. I don't want us to be late. "Jongin said and started walking excitedly.

Jungkook face palmed. "Yah  Idiot !"

"Huh  ?!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sehun walks closer toward Kyungsoo who currently talking with Baekhyun and Junmyeon. 
"Hey shorty. "

Baekhyun and Junmyeon turned toward Sehun in synch. They glared at Sehun. Hard. Sehun blinked. What wrong  ?He just called Kyungsoo though.

"Who you called 'Shorty' , you pine tree  ?"Baekhyun hissed like an angry puppy. Junmyeon crossed his arms and stare at Sehun from up to toe.

Sehun raised his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter