Chapter 16

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


He blocked the way of the slightly taller man and made the latter startled a little. He stared at new teacher in front of him with pure hate and anger in his eyes.

"What are you planning now  ?"He hissed while gritted his teeth. If look can kill  , the man in front of him will be dead already.

The man sighed. He looked back at the younger who stare at him with pure anger. "Look here Sehun-ah , I don't plan anything. I just do my job here." He explained with a calm voice. He do not have a right to be mad at the younger for disrespecting him after he know why Sehun hate him. He is at faults here.

Sehun tsked. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. "As if I don't know you Park Chanyeol."He answered back with a malice. He do not care if Chanyeol is the teacher at his school , what he know... He hate the man to the bottom of his heart.

Chanyeol sealed his lips to the tight line. He tried to calm himself down so that he doesn't snap at the silver hair boy. " You not know me enough , Oh Sehun. Stop disrespect me."He glared straight Sehun's dark eyes.

Sehun's face turn more grim and dark. The game start now !He smirked. "I know you enough that I can make you go back to oversea if I want."

Chanyeol scowled. "As if. Tsk.." He rolled his eyes annoyedly.

The sudden change of Chanyeol behaviour made Sehun smirked. Oho~The satan is back. He cocked his head to the sight slightly with a playful smile on his face(Like a handsome joker ~).He walked closer to the older. He leaned closes to the latter left ear.

"I can do exactly what you do to Sun Kyung in the past and make you lost your beloved one. I will make sure he suffer a lots. Thanks."He whispered with a smirked before walked away with both of his hands in his pants' pocket. His eyes gleaming darkly. He will make sure Chanyeol feel what he felt all this years.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I don't like it one bit what I heard just now." The black hair boy said to his friend that stood beside him with a blank face.

His friends nodded. "I feel something big will happen soon and Sehun or Chanyeol will regret it."He answered with his blank confused face that people will misunderstand that he is always high.

The black hair boy hummed. " Even though this so called K-drama is interesting , I don't like the actors in it. Lets hope that nothing gonna happen. "

"Lets not hope because hope give us a broken heart at the end of journey. It will be hurt more later if our hope decide to betray us. Lets pray  , its better."

The black hair boy rolled his eyes at his friend's words. As expected from the guy who is have an unicorn as a friend. "Yeah like y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter