Chapter 11

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What you want to talk  ?" 

 

Sehun put both his hands into his pant pocket. He looked at the slightly taller man in front of him with bored face but his eyes read otherwise. 

 

Chanyeol stared at the younger with a small smile. He growing up well. He want to embrace the younger into tight hug but he refrained himself when he saw the hatred and anger from Sehun's eyes. He not forget about it yet... 

 

"I miss you. "He blurted out without he realized. He really missed his best dongsaeng. 

 

Sehun snorted. "That it you want to talk about ?"

 

Chanyeol opened his mouth to talk but no words come out. He felt it. He felt the hate from younger tone. He really ed up huh. 

 

" I'm going. "Sehun said and turned around to leave. He don't expect anything from Chanyeol though. That man already ed enough in the past not need to do it again. 

 

"I'm sorry !"Sehun halted his steps when Chanyeol's voice booming into his ears. He scoffed. Now , that giant thought by seeking a forgiveness he will forget everything ?He lost someone precious to him for sake. He move his head slightly to the side without fully turned around to face Chanyeol who silently beg for Sehun to look at him. 

 

"Sorry is not enough. "Sehun said with cold voice. His voice full of hatred and some hidden feelings. 

 

Chanyeol stood frozen on his spot. His heart ache and he can heard it shattered into pieces. He want laughed so bad. He felt guilty and importantly he hate himself. He cannot seem to seek Sehun's forgiveness back no matter what. He looked at Sehun's figure who already far away from him with mixed emotion. 

 

'I'm sorry Sehun-ah and I'm really sorry Sun-Kyung ah... '

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Kyungsoo happily chatted away with Jongin and Jungkook whom kept teasing him. He felt really small standing between this two tall boys. He pouted when Jongin's patted his head to about his height. 

 

"I'm still growing...Don't tease meeeee. "He whined while pouting. He will tell his Yoongi hyung about this. Yoongi hyung will executes this Jongin and Jungkook soon. Hmph  !

 

Jongin laughed along with Jungkook. Its really fun to tease Kyungsoo. That boy really cute and adorable when he flustered.

 

"You cutely short , Kyungsoo-ya." Jongin ruffled Kyungsoo's hair playfully. 

 

Kyungsoo huffed. "I will tell Jiminie !"He crossed his arms across his chest while unconsciously pouting. 

 

Jongin cooed at the smaller and about to pinch Kyungsoo's cheeks when Sehun blocked his view of Kyungsoo. He rolled his eyes while made a gesture to punch Sehun. He glared at Jungkook who laughing at him before gave the latter a finger. 

 

"Eh sunbae  ?"Kyungsoo looked up at the taller in front of him confusedly. Sehun raised his eyebrow at him. 

 

"You already finish talking with Yeollie hyung  ?"Kyungsoo asked again. He looked behind to find Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter