Chapter 2

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mint green hair man looked at his younger brother with raised eyebrow. His baby brother cannot stop smiling from he arrived home from school until now. He frowned. He must asked that boy by hooked or by crooked. 

 

"Soo  ?"He called his baby brother softly. 

 

Kyungsoo hummed in respond. He turned toward his older brother. "Yes Yoongi hyung ?"He smiled at his brother. 

 

Yoongi cannot help but smiled back at his baby brother. "Why so happy hmm  ?"He leaned forward to ruffle Kyungsoo hair playfully. 

 

Kyungsoo giggled and take a hold of Yoongi hand. He stand up and sat beside Yoongi who embraces him in warm hug. Well , Yoongi love to hug his baby brother. Squishy hug the other squishy. I'm blessed. 

 

Kyungsoo snuggled into Yoongi's neck. He sighed in relieved. He tightened his arms around his brother neck to seek more warmth from the older man. "Sehun sunbae take my bento that I made for him today  !Soo is so happy  !"He said while while smiling into his hyung neck. 

 

Yoongi's body stiffened at the mention of Sehun name. He do not like that boy but he have to endure it for Kyungsoo sake. He know the promise that Kyungsoo made with Jumyeon and Baekhyun. He sighed. He scared that Kyungsoo will be hurt badly at the end. 

 

"Really  ?"

 

"Yes !Soo will make bento again tomorrow for him. "He said rather enthusiastically. He looked up Yoongi with cute grinning face. 

 

Yoongi chuckled. Kyungsoo is so cute and innocent. That boy is vulnerable and he made him and also Kyungsoo other younger brother , Do Jimin want to protect the latter every time. Yoongi pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks softly and gave Kyungsoo a peck on the forehead. 

 

"Why you don't make it for hyung  ?Hyung want it too. "He said with slight pouts. Tried to act cute with the younger and he success when Kyungsoo laughed at his silly face.(You're still cute Yoongi  !)

 

"Soo will make it for hyung too tomorrow okie  !"Kyungsoo laughed softly. He felt really happy today. Now he will feel complete if his younger brother us there with him too. His face turned sour and he pouted. That not go unnoticed by Yoongi. 

 

Yoongi cupped Kyungsoo's face. "Hey , what wrong Soo  ?"

 

Kyungsoo pouted even more ."I miss Jiminie... "He said sadly. He really miss his younger brother so much. 

 

Yoongi smiled at his younger brother sad but cute face. His baby bro really have soft heart. He thanks god for it. "Don't be sad Soo. He will be back the day after tomorrow. "He pulled Kyungsoo into his embraces again. 

 

"Mm... " Kyungsoo snuggles more into his brother embraces. 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Kyungsoo walked through the hallway while glancing around to find the certain someone that stole his heart away. He giggled at his own thought. 'You're be silly now Kyungsoo. '

 

"Where is Sehun sunbae  ?Hmm.. "He thought while stopped in front of the school garden. Sehun is not in the cafeteria so , maybe he is somewhere else. 

 

He pouted when he cannot think any places that Sehun wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter