Chapter 13

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chanyeol smiled at the younger who talk with him about the school enthusiastically. He support his chin on his palm that rest on the table beside him while hear the younger talking.

 

"Really  ?"He asked Kyungsoo back after the boy told him that he will handle the vocal competition for school festival that will come soon. 

 

Kyungsoo nods. "Yes. Soo want to join the competition but Chen hyung want me to become one of judge."He pouted and huffed. He really want to join and sing but Jongdae the Vocal Club President already giving him the job. 

 

Chanyeol chuckled. He patted Kyungsoo's hair." Maybe he think that you have a great vocal and voice. That why he want you to become a judge."

 

"But. Its hard !Soo don't know how to critic people !"Kyungsoo whined and crosses his arms across his chest. Sulking.

 

Chanyeol smiled and he almost cooed at the boy cuteness but hide it well by pulling the younger closer to him. He rest his arms on Kyungsoo's knees leisurely. "Hey baby , don't be sad okay. Hyung will help you and teach you how to critic people." He said softly at the pouting boy. 

 

Kyungsoo's lips tugged upward and booming to cute smile. He beamed at the older with shining bright eyes." Hyungie will help Soo ?"He asked hopefully. 

 

The taller nods. He caressed Kyungsoo's soft cheek with the back of his palm gently. "Of course hyung will help you. Anything for you , sweetheart."

 

"Yes  !"Kyungsoo squealed and leaned in to give a peck a the apple of Chanyeol's cheeks and made the latter stiffened at the sudden move from Kyungsoo. He smiled at the oblivious Kyungsoo who still clapped his hands excitedly like a kid. 

 

'You will be the reason of my death.'

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Jungkook glanced at Sehun's screen phone from behind the silver grey hair boy's shoulder. He raised his eyebrow at the blank dark screen. What is it that Sehun keep staring at it ?He moved to sit across of Sehun on the ground and plopped both of his elbows on the small table and rest his chin in his palms while looking at his best friend. 

 

"Dude , I swear you will fall in love with your phone if you proceed to stare at it. "Jungkook looked at Sehun with a hint of amusement in his eyes. His best friend is weird today. He keep staring at the phone start from the morning and until now. 

 

"Its better than falling in love with person like you."Sehun retorted back with a smirk. 

 

"Burn man burn. I'm already hot enough , stop burning me." Jungkook put his hand on his heart area in dramatic way. He grinned. 

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "As if."

 

Jungkook clear his throat. "Seriously  , why you keep looking at your phone ?Are you waiting someone call ?"He asked. No more can keep his curiosity to himself. Its better to ask if you do not know. Curiosity can kill the cat. You do not want cat to be kill , right  ?

 

The silver hair boy shrugged. Do not have any need to give a reason toward his best friend. He himself do not know why he keep staring at his iPhone as if the smartphone will start talking with him. 

 

"You're weird." Jungkook made a face. He do not want to tease the latter any longer. He do not want to die alone. Its different if Jongin is here with him. At least Jongin and him can die together.

 

Sehun ignored the black hair boy. He fumble his phone and open his contact at WhatsApp. He pursed his lips while st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter