Chapter 1

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kyungsoo waited in front of the gate with two lunch boxes in his hand. He smiling widely while reply back the greeting from other students. He really excited to meet the person he adore so much today. He cannot help but felt giddy all the time. 

 

"Soo~ Come on. We will be late."A blonde hair boy tugged his arm to get his attention. 

 

"Baek hyung...You already promise me right ?"Kyungsoo said with a pouted to his older best friend. His doe eyes stare at Baekhyun innocently. 

 

Baekhyun sighed. Don't give me that face ! He cannot resist the cute puppy face that Kyungsoo gave him. He cannot say no to the boy. "Urghh... Okay fine !But if he not appear for 5 minutes , I will carry you to your class. "He said with a slow voice but Kyungsoo heard it clearly. 

 

Kyungsoo grinned at his Baek hyung. "Thanks hyungie !"

 

Baekhyun tried to maintain his poker face but he deal with Kyungsoo here , the king of cuteness. He smiled at Kyungsoo happy face. 

 

"You are lucky you're so cute. "He pinched Kyungsoo's soft cheek playfully. 

 

"Hyung !How---Ah !Sehun sunbae !"Kyungsoo eyes sparkles when he saw the tall boy with silver hair walk in through the school gate. He called the latter again and leave Baekhyun who dumbfounded at the back. 

 

"Sunbae! Sunbae !You look so handsome today. "Kyungsoo quicken his pace to be in same level with Sehun who kept walking without glancing at him . But Kyungsoo is Kyungsoo , the innocent boy that oblivious to everything around him and not noticed the annoyed face Sehun gave him. 

 

"Sunbae , I made you bento. You can eat it at lunch. "He said while smiling genuinely and reached out his hands that hold the lunch box toward Sehun . 

 

Sehun stop walking and looked down at the hand that holding the lunch box. He clenched his jaw. Annoyed. He looked up and stare at Kyungsoo which made the younger boy blushin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter