Chapter 8

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C-chanyeol is here ?"Sehun mumbled but Yixing who sat beside him can heard him clearly. 

Yixing punched his shoulder playfully. ''Yeah , your frenemy is back buddy. "He grinned while wiggled his eyebrows naughtily at quiet Sehun. Sehun's face darkened at the mention of Chanyeol's name. He clenched his jaw before stand up and glared at Yixing.

"Never say his name in front of me again." He spitted out between his teeth before walks out from his house and leave Yixing behind. He really hate it when other say the name of the person that he tends to forget a long time ago in front of him. Now, his nightmare is back.

Yixing sighed. His cousin seemed to not forget the past yet. Maybe he already forget but the name bring it up back the past. "I should not just now..."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin frowned while crossed his arms sulkily. He cannot stop glaring at tall man who is hovering over his brother small's frame. He winched in pain when he felt someone flicked his forehead from beside him. He turned at Yoongi who raised his eyebrows at him. 

"What with long face ?"Yoongi asked even though he know why Jimin like that. 

Jimin pouted. He glared at his oldest hyung. "Why that Yoda hyung keep hugging Soo hyung ?Made him stop !" He whined while glaring at the sight of Chanyeol hugging Kyungsoo who cannot stop talking to the giant. 

Yoongi snickered. "Oh you jealous. "He teased his little brother with a wiggling eyebrows. 

Jimin pinched Yoongi's arm. "Shut up !"

Yoongi laughed. He shakes his head before ruffled Jimin's hair playfully. "Let him be Jiminie. He really want to catch up with Kyungsoo. Its a long time already." He tried to explain to Jimin carefully. He know that Jimin not get along well with Chanyeol start from he is kid but the taller need his time to shoo his longing for 10 years toward Kyungsoo. 

"Yeah...but no need to hug Soo hyung. "Jimin rolled his eyes. He really cannot go along with Chanyeol. He do not know why but he think that 'Su Hun' guy is better than that giant name Park Chanyeol. 

Yoongi sighed. He cannot say anything though. He ruffled Jimin's hair before excused himself to his own room and leave a frustrated Jimin alone. 

Jimin huffed annoyed. He stomped toward Chanyeol and Kyungsoo before changes his angry face to a smiley one. He smoothly slipped his arms around Kyungsoo's own. 

"Soo hyungie ~ Jiminie have something to show you. Can we go to my room ?"He smiled widely at Kyungsoo along with his puppy eyes. He know Kyungsoo will agree immediately. He smirked internally. 

Kyungsoo blinked at Jimin before squealed and hugging Jimin's neck while giggling. He cann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter