Chapter 20

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


At the last chapter :-

 

 

"Sorry.. I don't know you guys having a guest. "Chanyeol smiled at his best friend. 

"Its okay... Come, let me introduce you to my boyfriend. "Yoongi gestured Chanyeol to come closer to them. 

Seokjin smiled dropped instantly when he saw the tall guy who just joined them. His breath hitched. His eyes widened. 

"Park Chanyeol ?!"

Kyungsoo blinked while looking at Seokjin and Chanyeol repeatedly. "Jinnie hyung know Chanyeol hyung ?"

Seokjin cleared his throat and turn toward Kyungsoo. He gave the younger a small smile while petting Kyungsoo's hair softly. "Yes I know him. He is my childhood friend along with Sehun's older sister." He explained without noticing that Chanyeol's face turn into uncomfortable one. 

Kyungsoo gasped. "Sehun hyung have a noona ?!" He asked. Shocked. He never heard and know that Sehun have another sibling. All this time, never once he heard about it. 

Seokjin nodded. He smiled when he remembered about his another cousin. He miss her so much. He wish she is here now. 

"What is her name  ?"Kyungsoo smiled widely. He is so excited to know about Sehun's older sister. Well, he is always excited and enthusiastic when its about Oh Sehun. 

"Soo, I---." Chanyeol tried to attract Kyungsoo's attention to him but failed when the boy only focus on Seokjin. 

"Her name is Oh Sung Kyung. Such a beautiful name right ?"Seokjin smiled without noticing that Chanyeol's face turn pale and Kyungsoo who suddenly quiet with smile slowly faded away from his lips. 

"Sung Kyung  ?"Kyungsoo asked again to make sure. 

Seokjin nodded. 

Kyungsoo nodded while slightly smiling. His smile looks uncomfortable and that goes unnoticed by Seokjin and his brothers but not Chanyeol. He glances at Chanyeol and he know that the older lied to him when he is asking who is Sung Kyung. 

"Her name is so beautiful. Where is she now though hyungie ?"The brown hair boy take initiative to have a talk with Chanyeol later. Now,  he need to know more about Sung Kyung. 

Seokjin's smile faltered a little and he glanced at Chanyeol who only looked down. Obviously avoiding his eyes. He know why and he sighed. Chanyeol still felt guilty. 

"She in better place now." He smiled at Kyungsoo who blinked confusedly at him. 

"Where  ?"

"She is an angel now... She is in heaven." Small smile adorning Seokjin's face. 

Kyungsoo gasped and he quickly engulfed Seokjin in hug. "I'm sorry hyungie. I don't know."

Seokjin pats the smaller back softly. "Its okay. You don't know though."

"We're sorry too, Jin." Yoongi said from the opposite couch with Jimi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter