Chapter 4

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin kept on following Kyungsoo like a lost puppy. He really want to know about the boy that Kyungsoo like but man its hard when Kyungsoo just smiling sweetly at him without give him any answer. 

 

"Hyuuunggg~Come on tell me. "He tugs Kyungsoo's elbow and made the older face him. 

 

Kyungsoo blinked. "Yes. Why Jiminie  ?"He asked with a slightly confused face. 

 

Jimin pouted. "Who is he  ?"

 

"Who is who  ?"Kyungsoo asked back while looks at his younger brother confusedly. 

 

Jimin sighed. Gosh  , sometime his brother is so innocent and pure that made him worried sometimes. Oh  !Scrap that. I'm always worrying about him  !

 

"Who is the guy that you like  ?Baek hyung told me that you have someone you like more than you like me. "He whined in frustration. How dare that guy take away Kyungsoo's heart from him. He feel like crying right now  !

 

Kyungsoo giggled. He look at Jimin with wide smiles. "I love you more than him Jiminie. You'll always have a place in my heart. "He ruffled Jimin's hair playfully. 

 

Jimin grinned but his smile faded when he remembered who the guy that made his baby like brother fall in love with. He need to know that guy by hooks or by crooks. 

 

"By the way.. Who is the person who made hyung in love with ?"He asked with curious face. He cannot help it though. He need to know who the guy is so that his brother will not be hurt after. 

 

Kyungsoo smiled. "You meet him yesterday ."He answered nonchalantly. He remembered the encounter between him and Sehun at the mall yesterday. Oh !With Jongin and Jungkook hyung too. He miss Sehun already. Cannot wait to go to school tomorrow. 

 

Jimin frowned. He scrunched his nose in concentration. Tried to remember the people he meet yesterday. His eyes widened when he remembered how Kyungsoo is smiling widely when Jungkook come and greet them yesterday before go and meet with Jungkook's two best friend . He smiled. He know it !

 

"Okay... I like him  !You two so cute together  !"He hugged Kyungsoo excitedly and made the older giggling adorably. 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Kyungsoo greeted the students who wish him good morning with a sweet smile and made the girls squealed while the boys gave him a thumbs up.

 

He stopped in front of the third year class. Well  , you know who class is. Yes , Sehun class. He leaned on the wall beside the class door while looking at his watch on his wrist. Sehun will arrived soon. Really Kyungsoo  ?You know what time Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter