Chapter 19

MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sehun walk Kyungsoo home  :

Jongin clapped his hand excitedly. "Oh yeah~ My ship is sailing  !"He squealed like a highschool girl and made Jungkook hurriedly shut his mouth by put his palm over it. 

"Shut up !We don't want Sehun to notice that we stalks him and Kyungsoo !"He whispered yelled at Jongin who nodded quickly. He slowly pulled his palm from Jongin's mouth and made shhh sign with his pointing finger. 

Jungkook turn back to watch Sehun and Kyungsoo. Jongin and he are currently walks behind the duo. Well,  they walks really far from the SeSoo so that they will not be notice. 

"I don't believe that Sehun bring Kyungsoo out to date. "Jungkook whispered and Jongin nodded at his words. They gasped when Sehun seem to look at their direction and they hurriedly run to hide at bush beside the road. 

"Ooff---" Jongin collided with Jungkook. 

"Yah !"Jungkook yelled before he cupped his own mouth when he realised he is been loud. 

Jongin face palmed."And.. I can't believe.. "

"What  ?"Jungkook asked while eyeing Sehun before he pulled Jongin back to their stalking task. 

"Why we look like a stalker now  ?"Jongin asked confusedly. 

"Duh  !"This time its Jungkooks' turn to face palmed. Why Jongin is so slow  ?God,  help me !

Jongin grinned."Sorry.. I forgot that we are stalking that Sehun guy now. Heheh... "

"You lucky that you're cute just now."Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hehe.. "

Jungkook eyeing the neighbourhood where they are now. Hmm.. Must be Kyungsoos' neighbourhood. He more sure when Sehun and Kyungsoo stopped in front of big cozy house that have a garden full with colourful flowers. 

Jungkook and Jongin hides behind the wall of the house at the corner. Absolutely hidden from Sehun but Kyungsoo is facing them. They don't have to worry though because the boy's eyes only focuses on Sehun. 

"This look like a scene out from the K-Drama. "Jongin exclaimed.

"And.. You want to say that you're the director  ?"Jungkook rolled his eyes again. 

Jongin chuckled. "Yeah...  And I w----OOHH  !"He gasped.

"You see what I see right  ?"Jungkook asked in disbelief. 

"Yes..OH MY GOD !"Jongin squealed again. Fortunately they're a bit far away from Sehun and Kyungsoo. 

"Yah  !Shut up !"

"Oh my  !Oh my! Sehun kiss Kyungsoo's forehead. I will die in happiness now~" Jongin ignored his best friend and continue to fanboying. 

Jungkook sighed. "Must be to be a shipper."


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Present time  :


Kyungsoo opened the main door of his house and suddenly been engulfed in the hug by his older brother, Yoongi. He startled before hugged his hyung back. 

"Hyung miss you,  baby !"Yoongi leave a peck on Kyungsoo's soft cheek and made the boy giggled. 

"Hyungie,  you meet me in the morning. "Kyungsoo grinned while looked up to his hyung who patting his head lovingly. 

"Still.. Hyung miss you. "Yoongi grinned at the younger boy. 

Kyungsoo laughed. His hyung is silly !

"And baby.. Guess who in the house with us now  ?"Yoongi wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's small shoulder and walks to family area. 

Kyungsoo blinked. Once. Twice. Who else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter