B...

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I feel so ing happy today. So I decided to update another chapter. A longer one. Hahaha. Enjoy gays~*

***


“You two, be safe. I promise take care of everything, just keep out of sight from uncle's hooligans. Use this phone to communicate with me,” Jisoo handed a cellular phone to them that only has her number in it.
“Here's the money to buy your necessities, just call me if you need more,” the raven haired girl gave them an envelope, which contains plenty amount of money, enough for them to survive.

Jisoo reminded them with some things again before the two carry out with their escapade.

“Lisa, please keep my cousin safe. I really owe you a lot, dude,” she hugged the younger and Lisa patted her back.

“Stop with the drama, Chichu. I'm just doing this just to extort some money from you,” Lisa joked and chuckled.

They bid their goodbyes, and thus, the two walked their way to the parking lot using the elevator.

They got in front of the motorcycle then Lisa handed Jennie the spare helmet for her to wear.

Jennie snickered but wore it anyways.

The younger drove off, and as soon as they got out the parking lot, Jisoo was right, she saw two men in black outside the building, observing their surroundings.

Lisa was quick enough to u-turn, but the familiar black ducati didn't go unnoticed by one of them, and decided to follow the motorcycle.

“Holy .”

Jennie noticed them too and made her feel anxious, but decided to shut and let Lisa handle the situation. She's too tired to argue right now.

The cold breeze of the night touched Jennie's skin and made her shiver. Lisa's fast pace didn't help her either. And so, she just hugged Lisa tight, trying to get some warmth from the younger.

Lisa tried to escape from the men by doing her trick earlier today, but the two still managed to tail them.

They've been like that for minutes and she thought there's no way they could escape from them.

And so, Lisa thought of another plan to get out of their sight.

She parked her motorcycle at a crowded night market and quickly dragged Jennie away.

“What are we doing here??” asked Jennie who was still being dragged by Lisa.

“We need to blend in,” Lisa removed her top layer hoodie and tossed it to the older’s head.

“What? But what about you? You'll shiver to death,” pointing at Lisa who now only wears sleeveless black shirt.

“And so will you. Just wear that if you don't wanna catch pneumonia, because of your croptop. And I need you to wear that hoodie to hide your face.”

Jennie didn't try to debate no more and just slid the oversized hoodie to her head, falling down above her knees.

‘Am I THAT short? It looked just fit when she was wearing it, but now that I'm wearing it, it looks like an overall dress," Jennie thought.

The said girl was undeniably tall that Lisa looks down when she's talking to Jennie.

Lisa noticed one of the hooligans finding them on the thick crowd, so she dragged Jennie faster and started to run away from the crowd.

The older's knees are becoming weak. She isn't in best shape to run right now. She haven't gotten enough sleep as she cried all night last night and had to wake up 4 am in the morning to get ready for her most anticipated wedding.

She started to run slowly and got out of Lisa's grip. She panted and gasped for air because of exhaustion.

“Aish. You're slowing us down.”

Jennie didn't respond and just clutched her chest while breathing heavily.

“Hop on," said the younger while sitting down.

Jennie was surprised. She was expecting Lisa to complain but here she is, sitting down telling her to hop on her back.

“I said hop on, shorty.”

Jennie blushed despite of the offensive nickname she gave her.

She then obliged, wrapping her arms around Lisa's neck. The younger’s hands supporting her thighs.

Jennie smelled that sweet vanilla scent coming from Lisa's neck.

She likes it.

“Stop sniffing my neck. Geez. Do i smell that good?” she let out a cocky smirk while they walk down the street.

She likes it, but not enough to admit it.

“I'm not sniffing you, ert,” she said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter