Babies

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Lisa, eat your food, don't stare at it. It'll get cold,” said Lisa's mother to her because she's been staring at her steak for too long now.

 

It was because Jennie's moans from earlier was stuck on her head like broken disk. She couldn't focus on anything and stared at nothingness.

 

While Jennie on the other hand, is keeping her head low, avoiding any eye contact from the family.

It was a deafening silence, until Lisa's mom broke it.



 

“So Lisa, I suppose you're now serious in your relationship with Jennie,” the woman said with a serious tone.

 

“Yes, mom. Why'd you ask?”





 

 

 

“Well, don't you think it's time for you to give me grandchildren?”


 

“MOM!!” yelled Lisa to her mom.

 

It was a mess. You can hear Lisa grunting while her mom says her reasons why she’s asking for it and on the side you can hear Nickhun’s excessive laughter, while Jennie is coughing because she choked on her food.

 

“I'm only 21, mom. Why not ask Nickhun for it,” Lisa said while rolling her eyes.

 

Nickhun's laughter died because of her sister’s suggestion.

 

“Believe me I've been asking her to  give me some but your workaholic brother doesn't even get himself a girlfriend.”

 

“You're asking for grandchildren as if I can easily buy it in the mall, mom. And besides, our hotels are expanding. Dad needs help to manage it.”

 

“Okay, let's quit the topic for now. Your dad is on his way home by now,” their mother said.

 

“Why so early? I thought he attended a conference meeting?” Nickhun.

 

“The meeting got cancelled so he would be joining us for dinner.”

 

Lisa got silent and lowered head to focus on her food.

 

Few minutes later, a man in a classy business suit walked towards the dining table.

 

and the first thing he said is,

“Lisa, hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter