Pretend

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I'm so sorry for not updating for more than half a month. Hope y'all understand. Anyways, my birthday was days ago but here's a gift for you guys]

Lisa's POV


I silently walked behind her as she was still inside her own little world while she cooks breakfast and dance her off.

“Boo!” I held her waist and she jumped out of surprise. Hahaha.

“Waaahh!!” she screamed like a little kid

With that, I bursted out laughing as she shower me with light punches.

“You piece of ! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?! And look what you've done! You ruined my pancakes!” she angrily ranted.

She's so cute when she's mad. She crunches her nose unconsciously and shows her cute set of teeth while she nags continuously.

“Yah! Are you listening?!” she snapped me back to reality.

“What?”

“I said sit your there and eat,” she said then walked away to set the plates.

I did what she told me and eventually, we started to eat.

“This is really good! Are you a chef?! I should make my mom hire you if you are,” I said because the food is freaking delicious!

“No, I'm not. I'm a fashion designer and a makeup artist.”

“Really?” that explains why she has a good taste with clothes.

Even with undergarments.

.

What am I thinking?!

I shook my head to shrug these thoughts away.

“Are you okay? Your face is red,” she said.

“Y-Yeah.. Haha.”

Damn that was an awkward laugh.

“By the way, we're leaving today,” I said to change the topic

“What? Why? Where are we going?” She asks.

“We'll go to my homeland, Thailand.”

“Why though?” She asks as she munch her food.

“For you to meet my parents and marry me instead,” I said jokingly while she choked because of my answer, so I immediately ran beside her with a glass of water.

“I'm just kidding. Hahaha. I need you to be my date.”

“Your date?”

“Yes. We'll have a family reunion and my mother wants me to bring a date. I don't know what's that for but since I can't leave you alone, I'll bring you instead,” I said as I get another pancake. Damn this is so delicious. I'll blame this short human being if ever I get fat.

“Wait, how will we get there? I don't have my passport and even if I have mine, my father will surely track it and we'll be caught.”

“Don't worry, shorty. What do you think of me? You think we'll ride in an airplane along with the commoners? Nah. I have my own private jet. I'll call my mom to ask the pilot to fetch us here in Korea.”

“Tsss. Cocky bastard,” she said while rolling her eyes. I think that's her hobby.

***

“Dude, thanks for letting us stay here. You sure you don't w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter