Sober

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

I felt something heavy resting on my waist, so I opened my eyes, just to see those familiar plump lips. I scanned the owner's face furthermore more and to my surprise, it was Lisa. She's peacefully sleeping. She looks like a baby.

I looked at our position and got shocked even more. She's hugging me tight and I noticed I'm not wearing my clothes from last night.

I tried to remember what happened despite of my headache killing the hell out of me.

What happened last night, everything went on me like a flashback.

From the part where we started to get drunk after Jackson left, until that moment when I puked on her shirt.

.

This is so ing embarrassing.

I can remember it all.

Which I wish I couldn't.

Because I can remember the things I said to her.

And I swear I wanna cut my own tongue for saying those words.

Ugh. I shouldn't have drank those liquors. I have low tolerance with alcoholic drinks, so I can get wasted pretty easily.

I can remember that moment when she wiped my tears too.

Those comforting words she said.

That's the only thing I don't wanna forget.

I don't know why, but I want to hold on to those words. I feel like she'll keep that promise even if she's a jerk most of the times.

I was stopped from my train of thoughts when I felt her move.

“Good morning, shorty,” she said with a husky morning voice.

Why?

Why do I find her morning voice hot?

Dammit.

I looked up and saw her bright smile shining brighter than the sun illuminating our room.

“M-Morning.”

I quickly sat up from the bed.

“Just to be clear, I didn't took advantage of you, even if you were a big fat tease. Your seducing didn't work. So don't over think too much.”

Because of that, I got even more embarrassed.

Like who the wouldn't?

“W-What are you saying? I don't remember seducing you, ert,” I said then stood up, pretended not to know what she's talking about, even though I can clearly remember what the heck happened last night.

Then I realized again that I'm still wearing her shirt and boxer so I got even more embarrassed.

I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter