Wound

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*here's an update for jenlisa day!*

Lisa's POV

We're so ed up right now.

“You two! Stop!” I heard him shout again.

I dragged Jennie faster but we didn't run as it would just suspect as more.

The goon managed to catch us up and touched my shoulder. I can't fight the two. Not now that Jennie is here. She might get hurt between the fight. So I don't have a choice but to turn around and face him.

“You two-”

“Is there something wrong here?” I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up and just in time!

It's BamBam!

I asked for his help earlier while we pack our things. I told him where we are and as expected from him, he showed up just in time. He's my best bud. He's actually the one who stole my precious Tangled ballpen back in university and we became close after the incident.  We usually get in trouble and Jisoo unnie is the one to pick us up and clean our mess. The two are my bestest friends.

“Do you have a problem with my brother and his girlfriend?” He said to the goon.

“Nothing. I just want to check their faces.”

“And why is that?”

“Just let me see their faces!”

He grabbed Jennie's arm but before he could, I pulled her away and hugged her.

Bam handled him. He punched him in the face and the bastard winced in pain.

I saw his partner run towards us so I made Jennie stay in the corner.

“Stay here. I'll just help my friend.”

I turned around and before I could even run, she tugged the hem of my hoodie.

“Please be careful,” I can see the worried expression on her face.

I just smiled and winked at her then ran towards the guy  who's at the back of BamBam. He was supposed to hit him at the back using a metal, good thing I was fast enough to stop him.

“Tsk. Tsk. This is fist fight, man. You ain't fair,” I said before giving him an uppercut.

It just took us minutes to take the two down. Then I ran back to Jennie who looks so frightened.

I held her hand and patted her head.

“Come on now, shorty,” I said while smiling.

She cupped my face which took me by surprise. She looked me straight in the eyes with full of worries.

She touched my lower lip using her thumb and I felt it sting.

“Ouch!” I winced.

“Yah! I told you to be careful!”

I didn't notice that I the guy managed to leave a cut on my lower lip when he punched me earlier.

“I'm okay. Let's go. My friend will give us a lift.”

I held her hand tighter and dragged her to where Bam’s car is parked. We sat at the backseat of his car, while he's already in the driver's seat.

“Dude! Thanks for saving my earlier. I owe you one,” I said to BamBam while he's driving.

“No need to thank me, Lis. I got your back and besides, you always help me too when I'm in trouble. So no worries,” He said while smiling. He looked at us using the rear mirror.

“So what happened? And who's that chic? One of your girls?” Bam asked.

I saw the brat scoff and roll her eyes.

Isn't she tired of constantly rolling her eyes?

“Excuse me? I'm not one of this ert’s girls. I will never be.”

I chuckled.

Let's see.

“She isn't one of my girls Bam. She's my girlfriend,” I said while smirking

“Woah! So you finally settled down?! I'm so happy for you dude! And as expected from your taste, your girl is hot. I would've made my move on her, but I'll back off now that I know that she's yours.”

“I'm not her girlfriend!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter