Real Face

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Update coz today is a happy day. 😏)
****

Lisa drove to Jisoo’s condominium building as planned that they would meet in her unit. She parked on the allotted space in the parking lot.

Jennie got off the motorcycle and as soon as she stood on the ground, her legs are shaking because of the way how Lisa drove.

She almost stumble on the cold ground but luckily, Lisa is there to catch her.

“Heeey!!! What are you doing?!”

She was surprised because the girl suddenly lifted her.

Lisa carried Jennie like a sack.

“I won't wait for you to stand here, so I'll carry you instead,” Lisa said in monotone.

She had so much for one day, that all she wanna do right now is to rest. As much as she wanted to leave the bride here, she can't. So, she carried her to make it to Jisoo’s unit faster.

Jennie screamed, demanding the younger to put her down, but Lisa pretended not to hear any of Jennie's squeals. She had enough for today.

The blonde went to the elevator while carrying the bride like a sack of rice.

She pressed the button number 8 where Jisoo’s floor unit is, while Jennie was still punching her back.

They got there and she pressed the password. Which was she guessed as ‘0000’.
She knew Jisoo’s combination would be like that since she’s too lazy to memorize a 4 digit number.

She threw Jennie on the couch which made her scream.

“Hey! You ugly creature! I'm not done with you!”

Lisa just ignored her and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower to freshen herself up from today's happenings.

When the warm water touched her skin, she remembered Jennie’s remarks.

“Such a shame. She's so pretty and yet her personality ,” she mumbled.

Jennie on the other hand, impatiently waited in the living room, with her arms crossed and furrowed brow.

And when she heard the bathroom door click, she immediately stood up to bomber her ‘rescuer’ with her rants.

But then, she was shocked and also confused.

She saw that ‘ugly creature’ as she calls her, wearing a bathrobe, her damp hair freely falling to her shoulders.

But what shook her is the face.

Her face is so perfect that you couldn't even see a single flaw or blemish, unlike earlier, it was full of acne and freckles.

Her eyebrows are perfectly shaped, unlike before it was like a thick bush.

You can see her perfect plump pinkish lips that looks so soft, unlike few hours ago, it looked like a painter painted it with multiple thick layers of red.

And lastly, her eyes.

Those brown orbs, Jennie failed to see earlier as the younger was wearing a sunglass.

Jennie dropped her jaw. It was so unexpected.

Her beauty was unexpected.

She even doubted that it's a different person until Lisa spoke and recognized the same voice.

“Baby, please close your mouth and wipe your drool,” Lisa mockingly said.

And so, Jennie immediately closed and checked of there's a drool beside her lips.

“FYI! I'm not drooling!”

“But you checked if it's true,” Lisa chuckled.

“Argh!” Jennie got frustrated because of Lisa's teasing.

“How did you even transform in a matter of minutes?” She was still confusedand can't believe what she's seeing.

“Why are you asking instead of picking about my looks now? Don't you have something to say about my face or at least my brows??” that cocky smirk is still plastered on her face.

“Y-You’re still ugly,” she said the opposite of what she really thinks.

Lisa walked closer to her. Jennie moved backwards as initial reaction.

The younger kept on moving closer and closer, until Jennie's back reached the wall.

Lisa pinned her hands on the wall beside Jennie to lock her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter