Moans

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An early update because of kiss and make up. !!!! My wig is gone 😭😭
I love powerful women 😍🌈

***

Third person's POV

While the runaway bride and her captor are in Thailand, Jisoo however, couldn't get away from her uncle’s questionings.

“Are you sure Jennie hasn't contacted you? You two are very close, I'm sure she'll say her location to you,” said the well-dressed businessman while sipping his first cup of coffee in his office.

He summoned Jisoo to ask her again about Jennie.

“I haven't had any contact with her, uncle,” she managed to calmly answer despite of her heart pumping like crazy.

“Be sure you're not covering your cousin up, Jisoo, or else…” the man didn't finish his sentence which made her more nervous.

“I'm not covering her up, uncle. I promise to tell you her location once she contact me,” she said then stood up from her seat and fixed herself, “well, I should go now, uncle. I'll inform you once I know where she is,” with that, Jisoo left the office with her heart still pumping madly.

Once she's out of the building, she got her other cellular phone to contact them, but unfortunately, their phone is cannot be reached. She tried one last time, but to her disappointment, no one answered. The older girl started to worry for her friend and her cousin. Her last resort is to call BamBam. The number rang for 4 times before he answered it.

“Bam! Thank goodness you answered it! Where the heck is Lisa and Jennie? They're not answering the damn phone. ” she lowered her tone once she asked about the location of the two.

“They didn't tell you? The two of them left the country and went to Thailand,” he answered on the other line. His voice

“What?!” she yelled out of surprise.

She noticed that she caught the security guard’s attention so she calmed her nerves until she got inside her car and continued to speak.

“What the hell are they doing there? And how did they get there?”

“Lisa decided to bring along Jennie to their mansion because her mom wants her to be home for their family reunion. They took the Manoban’s private plane so don't worry, Jisoo.”

“Aish! Okay. Thanks Bam. I'll just contact Lisa to get an update from them.”

“Sure. No prob,” with that, Jisoo’s problems got messier.

Ugh! What did I get myself into!” She out of frustration.

***

On the other hand, the two minded their own businesses silently in Lisa's room.

Lisa is on the couch playing mobile games,

While Jennie..

Jennie stared blankly on her phone, still can't get over of how her first kiss went.

Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter