Flirtatious

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lisa was waken up by the sound of her phone ringing. She took it on the bedside table and answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

“What?!” She irritatedly said in a husky voice and eyes still closed, due to her interrupted sleep.

“Is that how you greet your mother, Lalisa Manoban?” Asked by a woman on the line.

She looked at the name of the caller, and it was indeed her mother.

“What do you want mom?”

“Aren't you coming back home? I miss my baby.”

“I'm not a baby anymore mom. And sorry I couldn't come home. I'm kinda busy. And besides, I'm still cooling down from dad's eyes. He's still mad at me for what I did.”

“He's not mad at you. He just wanted to discipline you. I know why you're being like this. So let me help you. I've arranged some blind dates for you. I know you'll like at least one girl.”

Lisa can't help but roll her eyes. Her mom have been trying to set her up with some high profile daughters of some company CEOs, but she isn't interested to be in a relationship.

“Stop setting me up with someone mom. I can handle myself. Don't worry I'll visit you sometime. Bye mom. Love you.” she hung up without waiting for her mom's response.

She turned around the bed and saw that Jennie isn't there.

She wondered where the runaway bride could be and seconds later she heard the bathroom door click.

There she saw Jennie come out. Her wet hair falling down to her shoulders, water dripping down on some strands of her hair. She's still wearing Lisa's hoodie which looked too big for her size falling down above her knees. Her flawless legs are exposed. Lisa isn't even sure if she's wearing shorts or not.

The air-conditioner was set to 18 degree celsius but she feels hot.

She looked away, afraid of what thoughts might form in her nasty mind.

“Are you even wearing shorts?” She asks while looking at the TV, afraid to look at the older.

“N-No.” Jennie shyly answered. She feels embarrassed for only wearing her undergarments underneath that large hoodie. But what choice does she have? She doesn't have any clothes to wear.

Lisa hissed and mumbled incoherent words, then stood up to search something in her backpack.

She tossed a blue boxers shorts to Jennie. She's a girl, but she likes wearing boxers since it's comfy for her.

“Wear that.” she said in monotone then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

She splashed some water on her face to wake herself up.

“why the are you blushing??” She said to herself after seeing her reflection in the mirror, blushing madly.

The two decided to eat lunch at a local diner outside the motel, since they woke up really late.

Jennie's hood was up to cover her face.

They sat across each other and seconds later, a waitress handed them the menu.

As Jennie was scanning through the lists of dishes, she noticed how Lisa flirt with the blonde waitress.

Lisa was obviously enjoying her little chitchat with the blonde as Jennie see Lisa's eyes constantly glance at the waitress’ exposed cleavage.

‘Ugh. Such a ert.’ She thought as she roll her eyes.

She can see Lisa's smile as if she's having her lunch already.

Jennie ordered salad and the other ordered pancakes while still smiling widely. She even winked at the waitress before giving her back the menu.

“Wow. We haven't eaten lunch but I suppose you're already full, eh?” mocked Jennie.

Lisa ignored her and put out her phone to play some games while waiting for their food.

The same waitress came back with their orders.

Jennie saw how the staff purposely and exaggeratedly leaned forward to show her cleavage more, as she gave the pancakes to Lisa, which the said girl really enjoyed. Lisa even whispered something flirty to the waitress, which made the staff grin. The older saw how Lisa's hands slowly brushed the staff’s hand then winked one more time before letting her go.

“Really? Right in front of my salad??” Jennie violently stabbed the lettuce using her fork.

“What? Girls can't resist me, shorty,” she said with a cocky smile.

Jennie scoffed. She can't believe the younger is so full of herself.

“By the way, I need to buy clothes. I can't possibly go around just wearing large hoodie and boxer shorts.”

“Me too. I only have few clothes.” Lisa agreed.

They finished their food suprisngly without bickering to each other.

And of course, the waitress have to go to their table to give their bill. As the waitress hand their receipt, Jennie noticed the combination of numbers written at the back of the paper, which she assumed is the waitress’ own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter