Acting

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Simple, you just have to stop someone's wedding.”

“WHAAAAT?!” Lisa can't believe what she just heard.

She thought her punishment will be something that'll embarrass the hell out of her, like doing ridiculous stunts in front of a crowd or something like that.

But her, stopping a wedding as a punishment never came cross in her mind.

“The are you saying? Why would you want me stop someone's wedding?”

“I got reasons, Lisa. This is for a good cause. We're stopping my cousin's wedding.”

Lisa was shook once again

Nothing made sense.

“Why the hell would you stop your own cousin's wedding?”

“I got plenty of reasons, so stop asking.”

“I wouldn't do it.”

“Please~ if you'll do it I'll give you your prizes. I'll let you stay at my place. I'll let you eat my foods. I'll lend you money. I'm even willing to buy you a car to use. I bet your father took all your cars too, right?”

Lisa contemplated whether she should take the offer or not.

“But why?”

“My cousin will suffer if I let her be married with that man.”

Lisa massaged her temples. This offer is giving her headaches.

She badly needs those necessities Jisoo offered but stopping a wedding for exchange is too much.

“What if her parents sue me because of it??”

“No. I have a plan. I'll make sure that you wouldn't be recognized. But if things get wrong, I'll take all the responsibility.”

Lisa is thinking deeply for minutes.

It's risky but she trusts Jisoo.

It's risky but she can't afford to be homeless, broke and starve to death.

“Okay what's the plan?”

********

*3 hours before the wedding*

“What the ?! You can't make me wear those!” Lisa exclaimed while shoving the red baggy loose auntie blouse away.

“You have to! You need to disguise, Lisa!”

“Damn! What did I get myself into?!” She said then went to the restroom to change into those.

She got out of the restroom and Jisoo immediately made her sit on the chair in front of her makeup table.

“Aren't you gonna hire a makeup artist? You at applying makeup you know?” Asked Lisa because she noticed that Jisoo will be the one doing her makeup.

And Jisoo literally has no talent for applying make up, because as pretty as Jisoo, simple face powder and lipstick will do for her.

“That's the point. You don't need to be pretty. You have to be ugly, and I think I could make you uglier than you already are.”

Lisa stood up and ready to back out because of the older's hurtful remarks.

“Yah! I'm just kidding! Come on let's do this already.”

Jisoo took care of her face.

She put some brown light spots on Lisa's cheeks to make it look like freckles and acnes.

She put excessive amount of lipstick on her lips.

She applied plenty amount of eyeliner on the younger’s brows and made it look like a thick bush.

Jisoo let out a laugh because of Lisa's current image.

“What the did you do to me unnie?!”

“Magic.” Jisoo laughed louder this time.

All Lisa could do is to frown while looking her reflection in the mirror

You can't recognize her.

No one will ever recognize her at this state.

“Wait we're not yet done,”  Jisoo said, then messed up Lisa's hair.

Lisa whined because of this. She complained nonstop and Jisoo pretended she can't hear any of it even though she badly wants to strangle Lisa to shut her up because she's too noisy.

Jisoo handed her a thick nerd glasses and made her wear it. Lisa obliged while still complaining .

“Viola!” Jisoo was proud of her so called ‘art’.

Lisa rolled her eyes and whined once again.

“I hate you unnie.”

“Yeah. Whatever. Let's go! The venue is kinda far,” she ignored Lisa and dragged her out of her condo unit.

And so, the two rode Jisoo’s car to get into the said venue.

***


“You already know what to do, Lisa,” Jisoo said seriously while focused on driving.

“Yeah.. But I'm kinda nervous unnie.”

“Me too. But we don't have a choice. My cousin doesn't want this. She was just forced. And that man she's supposed to marry is a monster. Sorry for dragging you to this,” the older sincerely said.

Lisa sighed.

Besides the prize Lisa will be getting out of this, she's also doing this just because Jisoo asked her to.

Jisoo is like a real sister to Lisa, and so is Lisa to Jisoo. The older always helps the younger when she's in trouble.

She would bail Lisa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter