Drunk

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*aayyyee. Sorry for the long wait guys. I'm still busy because of school and s.*

Lisa's POV

We got to the bar peacefully. When I say peacefully, it means the brat and I are arguing. Like seriously, when will she stop irritating me?

As soon as we got inside the bar, I saw some of our friends.

“Yo! Manoban! Where were you, ?” Asks Joy who looks a bit tipsy already.

“Sorry. Just got a little busy,” I replied while scratching my nape.

“Finally! Our chic magnet is already here,” Seulgi said as she give me a hug.

“Yah! Does Irene even know you're here?” I ask her because for sure her girlfriend wouldn't let her. Hahaha.

“Of course! I have my curfew tho.”

I chuckled because of her answer.

“Wait. Who's that?” Jinyoung pointed at Jennie.

Oh yeah. I forgot this brat is with us.

“This is Jennie. Jisoo unnie’s cousin,” Bam introduced.

Jackson stood up and immediately shook Jennie's hand, and so did the others. They started to introduce themselves to her too.

Damn. She already got everyone's attention.

“Jennie, you can sit here beside me,” Jackson offered and Shorty obliged.

I can't help but notice how Jackson accompany her. I mean, he's friendly, but too friendly with Jennie in my opinion, which starts to piss me off.

I see them whisper something to each other. Ugh. Why am I irritated.

Until I saw Jackson’s hand rest on top of Jennie's exposed legs.

That's it.

I stood up from my seat, not minding if I'm being rude to Sana and Seulgi who are talking to me now.

I sat between Jennie and Jackson. I really tried to fit myself in. I don't care even if they complain.

“Why don't you just find another seat?” I heard Jackson say.

“I like it more here. Why? Is there a problem with that?” I said with an authoratative tone.

“Nothing dude. It's just that, as you can see, Jennie and I are have a good conversation here.”

“Well, you can continue your talk while I'm here. Don't mind me.”

I looked at Jennie and I couldn't see any hint of expression on her face.

I can see that she's still wearing short shorts, so I removed my top jacket and put it on her legs to cover them.

“You know what? Let's just go, Jennie. Let's talk somewhere else,” he said and stood up.

I looked at Jennie and I can see that she's uncomfortable and didn't wanna come, but she stood up anyways.

Before she could even walk, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

“No. She'll stay here.”

Jackson grabbed her other hand and it really ticked me off.

“No, she'll come with me.”

I can see that the others already felt the tension between us.

“Guys, chill,” said BamBam.

“Let Shorty decide,” I said while glaring at him.

We all looked at Jennie who did not respond and just silently sat beside me.

I smirked.

I saw Jackson leave and went to somewhere else.

I ordered more drinks for us and drank a lot.

Shorty on the other hand, keeps on looking at me while we have our drink.

I can see that she's already drunk.

Is she for real? This girl only had like 2-3 glasses of martini and she's already drunk?

How did I say that she's already drunk?

Well . She's starting to flirt me and seduce me.

Now I regret on tagging her along.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter