Babysit

Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*here's a short update before I go to hell, I mean, school 😂*

Jisoo immediately ran back to the living room to inform the other two.

“Yaah! Go hide! Uncle is here!! Go! Go!” 

The two were startled and ran to the bedroom fast, until Jisoo stopped them.

“Don't go there! Go hide in that closet!” she said while pointing at the tall white closet. 

The two immediately obliged. They went to the closet and locked themselves in there.

It was too narrow for the two of them.

Their bodies are stuck together, facing each other because of the tiny space.

Their face are just inch from one another.

They can feel each other's hot breath.

Jennie looked up and met the younger’s eyes, which was illuminated by small hint of light coming from the outside. Despite the darkness that surrounds them, she found Lisa's brown orbs fascinating.

She was lost on the void of her doe eyes. 

She was allured on how they glitter.

It was captivating.

She looked away as she felt that she'll melt because of the younger’s gaze.

She took a deep breath. She didn't realize that she's been holding her breath all this time.

Lisa on the other hand, was thankful that Jennie looked away, because she's having a hard time to fight the urge kiss Jennie's inviting lips.

They fell awkwardly silent.

Until they heard the people outside talk.

“Jisoo, where’s Jennie? Don't you dare cover up for your cousin. My men said you two talked before she ran away.”  Jennie heard her father's voice, and it scared the out of her.

“Yes, uncle. In fact she just went here earlier saying that she won't come back until you free her from that marriage,” Jisoo lied.

It was nerve-wracking to tell a lie on a powerful man. 

The clever man isn't fully buying it, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter