Donghyuck - 3

Do You Believe In Fairy Tales?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So how did everyone’s interview go?” He heard Renjun ask the minute he walked through the door to one of the art rooms that served as their meeting room for the news team every morning. Donghyuck secretly thought that Renjun chose this specific room because Professor Park loved his artwork and genuinely thought that he would be working on his art projects instead of sitting at the art desks and gossiping. 

“All questions answered,” Jaemin reported, leaning his head on Jeno’s shoulder as the older played with the short hairs near his neck.

“Yukhei-hyung happily answered all of them as well,” Jeno reported, earning a smile from Renjun as Chenle and Jisung began listening to the recorded tapes of the interviews for quotes on Jaemin’s laptop. 

“And how was the interview with Mark-oppa?” Soeun asked him, her large eyes containing so much curiosity that Donghyuck felt bad for not greeting them. 

“Morning to all of you too,” He huffed out, taking out his phone to send the tape of the interview to Jaemin’s laptop. “He answered two of the three.”

“Not good enough,” Renjun stated, giving him a dead stare as he glared at the older male. 

“You try getting answers out him, Jun! He kept being super vague!” He protested, already feeling a headache appear as he tried to justify his case. “Like honestly, why the hell couldn’t he just tell me his answer straight?!”

“Hyuck, we need balance so you have to go and make sure he answers the last question too,” Renjun stated, sighing at the end before heading over to Chenle and Jisung to question the quotes that they were going to use. 

“It’s okay, Hyuck,” Jaemin piped up, smiling at him with a certain glint evident in his eyes. “We know you just didn’t want to push Mark too much.”

“He can be quite frustrating but you guys will get along fairly well,” Jeno continued, eye smile becoming more prominent as his smile widened. 

“What the hell do you guys know that I don’t?” He asked curiously, taking a seat next to Jaemin as both of their gazes followed his every move.

“The reason why he was so vague,” Jaemin replied, smile resembling that one cat from Alice in Wonderland. “Honestly, Hyuck, even you could figure it out.”

“Mark gets flustered easily around people who he admires and then his two brain cells can’t function properly,” Jeno provided as Renjun sighed loudly and ended the meeting, leaving Donghyuck confused as he made his way to his first class. 

 

Mark Lee liking me? What a joke.

 

~

 

“Can you really squirt milk out from your nose, Chenle?” Chenle, that is not how you freaking impress someone.

“Yep! I can do it now, if you wanted me to!” Jisung, why the do you look so intrigued by this?

“If you two dare to do that in front of me, I’ll kill you.” Thank you, Renjun, for being the only one who understand me. 

“Babe, let them be.” Soeun, I love you but please don’t encourage this.

“Yeah, let us be! I wanna see if Chenle-“

“How the is something like that impressive?!” He exclaimed, tired of hearing the conversation that was currently being held and wishing that at least Jaemin or Jeno was there to suffer with him instead of being at the popular table. 

“It just is!” Jisung protested, nodding to himself after in such an adorable fashion that Donghyuck wondered why the younger even hung out with them (he then remembered that Soeun had practically adopted Jisung while Renjun and Chenle were practically brothers). 

“Don’t worry, Le and Sung. Hyuck-oppa is just hung up on some love problems,” Soeun said to the younger boys who made a sound of curiosity and looked at Donghyuck with a whole new expression.

“Who’s the lucky guy?” Chenle asked, wiggling his eyebrows in such an obnoxious way that even Jisung was snickering.

“There’s a lucky guy?” He asked back, continuing to eat his lunch (that was bland) and not even bothering to change his tone.

“Let me guess…” Soeun started, smirking as she paused for dramatic effect.

“Mark Lee?” Renjun finished, earning a light slap from his girlfriend and laughing after. “But seriously, Hyuck, is it Mark Lee?”

“It’s not Mark Lee,” He answered, stopping to rethink his answer. “There was never a lucky guy to begin with.”

“In denial, I see…” Chenle commented, chuckling as he moved towards Jisung and whispered something in the youngest’s ear. Sighing and deciding that he needed new friends, Donghyuck took out his phone to text the one person who would’t be so annoying. 

 

THE Mark Lee / Caster Meow

 

Yo, Caster Meow

 

My friends actually think they’re funny

 

SOS

 

“And now you’re texting someone?!” Soeun scree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter