Mark - 7

Do You Believe In Fairy Tales?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Some RANDOM Haechan

 

Caster Meow~!

 

It is time for our daily exchange!

 

You make it sound like we’re dealing weed

 

Hit me up with some if you’ve got any

 

THAT WAS A JOKE

 

-_-

 

I SWEAR IT WAS A JOKE

 

Anyway, what shall be your little reveal today?

 

Biting his lip, Mark hesitantly let his fingers tap on the screen and watched as they formed the two simple words that he was so afraid to tell anyone else. However, there was something about a complete stranger not being able to judge him that was comforting - Haechan didn’t know who ‘Mark Lee’ was and didn’t know that ‘Mark Lee’ was the school’s new soccer captain, close friend of Wong Yukhei (the most popular baseball player) and first in the school’s English course.

 

I’m gay

 

Interesting

 

So am I

 

“Hey!” 

 

Flinching, Mark slammed his locker door closed and turned to glare at the one soul who had bothered to scare him. Unsurprisingly, it was Hina - her big grin spreading across her face as she gestured to some random kids down the hall who he recognised to be the ones Donghyuck was with the day before. Trying to calm his rapidly beating heart that had started to beat rapidly from Haechan’s text but was now beating rapidly because of Hina’s scare.

 

“Give me a subtle warning next time,” He scolded half heartedly as Hina smiled wide and continued to gesture to the students down the hall. 

“Do you think one of them is planning to hurt Donghyuck?” Hina asked instead of replying, her eyes curious as he observed the small group of students. The tallest one was the one that Mark recognised to be the underclassman that Jaemin obsessed over, the same one that was on numerous pictures in Jaemin’s timeline on Instagram - he would know since he had double-tapped on too many of their hangout photos. There was another student who was currently clinging onto the tallest’s arm, his skin fair and his hair a soft shade of dyed blond. Other than those two, there was the scholarship kid - Huang Renjun - and his girlfriend who was equally as famous for being demure and quiet - Soeun, he never really found out her last name. 

“I doubt it,” He answered, seeing how they all laughed with one another and seemed to balance each other out well. “They’re his friends.”

“Friends can be backstabbers, Mark Lee,” Hina voiced, her eyes giving him a sly gaze. “It’s why I moved here.”

“Who hurt you?” He asked, curiosity rising as Hina never really told him why she had moved. All he knew was that she was removed from her old school and placed in one overseas when her father had gotten a job transferal to Korea.

“No one,” Hina stated, sad smile that was full of regret appearing on her face as she stared at the group of students down the hall in what he would describe as longing. “I did the hurting but…one’s act, one’s profit…right?”

“Sorry, what?” He asked, not having heard the idiom before and trying his best to wrap his head around the meaning.

“It’s a Japanese saying. It’s like you get what you worked for,” Hina explained before nodding to herself in satisfaction at the successful translation. “Don’t they have a similar one in English? ‘You grow what you sow’? Is that it?” Hina asked, her English coming out choppy as she had tried to remember the words but smoothly enough that she wasn’t stumbling over pronunciation.

“Yeah, close enough,” Mark replied, giving her a small smile. “We use the English equivalent to ‘reap’ though. ‘You reap what you sow’.”

“I’ll be sure to remember that,” Hina replied before she humming and pointing to his locker that was still closed. “Your phone has been going off for a while and it’s annoying me.”

“, sorry,” He apologised as she laughed, hastily opening the door and opening the messages that were recently sent by Haechan

 

Some RANDOM Haechan

 

What? You’re not replying now?

 

Is it because I’m gay?

 

Does this mean you hate me now?

 

Pls don’t hate me

 

wait but you’re gay too

 

If you hate me

 

You hate yourself too…

 

AH THIS IS CONFUSING

 

STOP BEING CONFUSING

 

OML WILL YOU SAY SOMTHING

 

You know apparently we’re all a little bit gay inside

 

BUT LIKE WHY ARENT YOUT ALKING TO ME

 

IM ONE OF YOUR OWN

 

HOI

 

RUDEASS

 

Sorry

 

Friend started a conversation

 

I don’t hate you, I’m the same as you

 

And I wouldn’t stop talking to you just because you’re gay

 

That’s literally the most hypocritical thing that could be done

 

I don’t know man

 

I don’t really know you

 

Ouch

 

I literally told you my biggest secret

 

omg

 

are you

 

are you closeted?

 

Quit making it sound bad

 

I’m not ready to come out yet

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter