First Save

My Best Friend, My Hero.

The day continued on for you like you imagined it should.

School was boring but you tried not to fall asleep since you were still new, and nonetheless, it would be rude to your professors.

Suddenly you yawned and had to wipe the tears that formed at the corners of your eyes.

Man this History class is boring...

Suddenly, the bell marking the end of the period rang, sparing you from the dreadful class and your thoughts.

"Hmmm. I wonder where Doojoon-oppa is?" You questioned out loud to yourself, realizing that you had no idea what your new friend's schedule was.

Unfortunately for you, one of the so-called Queenkas overheard you. "Oppa? Who the hell is she to call him Oppa?"

You were absent-mindedly walking the hall, mumbling to yourself when all of a sudden you were harshly pushed into a locker.

Trying to pick yourself up off the floor, you rubbed your sore body parts and tried to stand when a foot crashed down on your hand.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", screaming in pain, you tried to hold your tears in as you managed to look up at your attacker.

She was a pretty girl you supposed. She wore way too much makeup and had a cruel smirk plastered on her face. 

Despite this, you knew that you had never seen her before, so you wondered why you were being viciously attacked.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" You cried out to her, wincing as the pressure being placed on you hand increased.

". I'm the Queenka of this school. And I'm doing this to you, because trash as yourself shouldn't be calling MY MAN Oppa."

"Your man? He didn't tell me about you? Again, why are you-", you tried to speak again but were cut off with a harsh slap to your right cheek.

Eyes widened, you used your uninjured hand to cup your cheek.

You flinched and shut your eyes as you saw her fist coming back towards your face.

Just as you were about to be struck again, an angry voice called out to you guys.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER?", an extremely familiar voice called out to you.

Your eyes shot open and you looked towards the sound of the voice and saw your hero.

Doojoon-Oppa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Okay, okay. I know it's a little cliche but it's an update after forever nonetheless.

See you next chapter!