Together

My Best Friend, My Hero.

Eunmi/Author POV

It already had been two weeks since you injured your hand, and it was finally healed meaning that your could fully use it.

However, despite this fact, nothing much had changed from before. Doojoon still stuck to you like glue and proclaimed himself proudly as your "saviour". 

Oddly enough, instead of feeling stifled by his constant presence or like you were being treated like a child, you were quite contented. 

You weren't sure why but simply being around Doojoon made you feel giddy and full of an emotion you'd never experienced before. Minsun had also been around you frequently so you three often would hang out with each other. 

Initally Doojoon's fangirls would glare at you constantly whenever they saw you and him together, however recently they seemed to have gotten used to the fact and have started to brush off the occurrence as normal. Plus, it didn't hurt that Doojoon had stuck fast with his warning against them. They feared getting on his bad side more so than they hated you for being close to him. It seemed they were also more at ease whenever Minsun was with you guys as well. Odd?

Doojoon's presence had become a regular thing that you had grown accostomed to and you weren't sure how you would handle it if suddenly stopped. 

"I don't know why, but I think I'm going to be selfish for a bit longer and keep Skinship-Oppa by my side for as long as he'll let me"

Understatement of the century. Poor girl doesn't know that the doofus is in love with her and would gladly stay by her side.

"Speaking of Skinship-oppa..."

You snuck up quietly behind Doojoon who was with the other BEAST members and upon making eye contact with them, signaled for them to pretend that they didn't see you.

"So like I was saying, that new game coming out is going to be amazing! The graphics and specs look crazy and seriously though it's going to be...be...DAEBAK!" 

You smiled to yourself as Doojoon spoke animatedly with his friends without noticing your presence. 

This action didn't go unnoticed by the rest of BEAST sans Doojoon who all smirked at each other while looking at you two. 

Catching your eye, Dongwoon made a move towards Doojoon and began to speak, "But hyung, can you handle it?"

At the question, Doojoon stopped talking and turned to the maknae and asked, "What?"

Pointedly Dongwoon leaned towards the leader of the group and said, "I said, can you handle it?"

Confused, Doojoon simply nodded his head. "Yes? I mean, handle what? I- AHHHHHHHH!"

"HANDLE THIS!" You exclaimed happily as you tackled your friend from behind.

You began laughing so hard at his immediate reaction that tears began to form at the corners of your eyes and your laughter violently shook your body. 

Doojoon began to flush a deep purple-red after seeing you and the rest of BEAST laughing at his knee-jerk reaction to being surprised. 

"Yah~ Stop guys this isn't funny!" Doojoon said with a pout. 

Slowly calming yourself down, you wiped away your tears and smiled widely at him and said, "Ha- Op-haha, sorry. Oppa, how are you supposed to be my saviour and protect me if you can't protect yourself from my attacks?"

Doojoon just blushed even harder, flustered by your teasing and only became further more provoked by the following comments.

"Whoa! His ears are so red!"

"He must be really embarrassed right now!"

"They are so cute together!"

"Haha just kidding Skinship-Oppa! You are really cute right now," you said in reply to the comments while smiling brightly at Doojoon and the rest of the boys. 

"Skinship-oppa? Do you have something to tell us hyung?" Dongwoon teased while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. 

The rest of BEAST and you continued to laugh and giggle at the expense of Doojoon's reactions as he seemed to "turtle" into himself and zone out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doojoon/Author POV

Yep. It's official. 

My soul has been taken by this girl. 

Lee Eunmi has successfully managed to take not only my heart but my soul as well. 

Normally I would be mortified by the series of events that have just unfolded, but I can't bring myself to be angry. 

All I feel is embarrassed and yet I am extremely happy at the same time. 

Looking at Eunmi smiling and laughing so hard is enough to make my day. It's an even bigger plus that I'm the reason that she's like this!

Albeit her happiness stemmed from not one of my most proud and manly moments, but still, she is like this because of me. 

Oh Lee Eunmi, I set out to be your saviour but from the way things are going right now, it looks like I might need one for myself before I do anything else stupid in front of you. 

Turning to the rest of the group, I simply smiled and replied, "It's a long story but it's a good one. I think it and we are pretty cute. I don't know. Do you wanna hear it?"

"Nah. I'm okay for now. Just teasing."

"Maybe some other time."

Perfect responses I was looking for.

"Well if that's the case. I guess I'll see you guys later. Eunmi-ah, wanna come grab breakfast with me before homeroom starts?"

"Sure"

There it is, that smile again. 

I don't think I'll ever get tired of it or the way it makes my heart beat just a tiny bit faster. 

Time to face the facts, Yoon Doojoon, self-proclaimed "Saviour" of new girl Lee Eunmi, you're in love with her~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for being gone for so long!

I short:

Uni/College . It's been a rough semester but in about 3 weeks I'll be on sem break and will hopefully have more time to update my fics~

Yay! Thanks for being patient and I hope to see a few comments the next time I update this :)

Until then, 

-Cole