A Tense Situation

My Best Friend, My Hero.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HER!?!?!" Doojoon yelled.

Eunmi simply stood in shock at the fact that Doojoon had been the one to appear.

She felt the tears slowly streaming down her face finally.

The Queenka who had been attacking Eunmi quickly lowered her fist and began to act nauseously cute.

"O-oppa! It's so good to see you! I was jus-" She stuttered.

"YAH! Don't you dare say you weren't doing anything to help Eunmi. You were blatantly hurting her!" Doojoon cut her off yelling.

It would be a lie to say that Eunmi wasn't a tad bit scared with Doojoon's personality change.

"Yah, Oppa! I was just trying to protect you from someone of her likes!" The Queenka replied, desperation in her eyes.

Doojoon's eyes turned to slits as he noticed Eunmi flinch and said, "Protect me? From Eunmi? I think I need protection from girls like you! You Queenkas of this school act like you are almighty and whatnot . But really, all of you are just worthless pathetic people who need to hurt others in order to make yourselves feel better. You can cake on as much makeup as you like but as long as your personality is crap, that's all you will be percieved as. It's people like you who are truly ugly."

At this point, the Queenka was in tears and was sobbing emotionally. "B-but, she doesn't deserve you. It should be ME! I have watched you since we were kids. I'm perfect and so are you! We are supposed to be together and be the best people in this school!" She wailed.

Doojoon just scoffed and replied, "Us? You are truly delusional. Now I want you and your friends to leave Eunmi and all the other girls alone. You're going to leave me and my friends alone also. If I ever so much as hear a rumor of you talking down to Eunmi or anyone, you will be sorry. Understand?"

The Queenkas eyes widened in disbelief as she retorted, "But Oppa! I-"

Doojoon just glared at her and said, "And one more thing, don't call me Oppa. I'm not your brother, not am I your boyfriend and I will never be so you have no right to call me that."

The Queenka had had it and ran away, profusely sobbing after she replied, "Arrasso. I'll leave you alone from now on."

As soon as she was out of sight Doojoon was able to calm himself and turned to Eunmi.

His eyes softened upon landing on her trembling frame.

"Hey. Shhh, shh. It's okay now. She's gone okay? Big and strong Doojoon is here to save you." Doojoon tried to soothe the crying girl.

At this Eunmi managed to smile and gave him a hug in thanks.

Doojoon's heart began to beat fast as he responded to the hug and kept his arms around her.

With her head in his warm chest, Eunmi said, "Wow Oppa. You sure do move fast."

He chuckled in response as she continued, "We've only known each other for a little and you've already saved me twice. You are quickly becoming my hero."

Doojoon just smiled as he said, "Glad to be at your service. Now I say let us go to the nurse. Your hand is starting to bruise and swell."

"But what about class? Shouldn't you be there?" Eunmi questioned.

"Shouldn't you? Besides, the day is pretty much over. Come on let's go." Doojon said as he took Eunmi's uninjured hand in his and made their way to the nurse.

All Eunmi could do was smile and feel grateful.

Thank you Oppa. You seem to be here for me whenever I've needed you so far. Please continue to do so~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back, hopefull this time, long enough to update again soon!

Life is still crazy and jam-packed full of stuff I need to do IRL even though it's summer.

Hope to see you all next chapter!

-Cole :)