First Day continued.

My Best Friend, My Hero.

Within the first day, you found out you had most classes with Doojoon and he showed you around them.

You were very thankful for your unofficial tour guide and smiled whenever you thought about how he "rescued" you from the madness of your first day at school.

Doojoon had introduced you to a couple of his friends that called themselves BEAST.

You thought that the BEAST members were really cool and you thought that you would enjoy hanging out with them sometime.

In your art class, you met a girl named Park Misun and you guyes hit it off immediately.

At the end of day one, you had managed to meet, greet, and befriend a ton of new people.

Seeing as you were new, Doojoon and Misun even offered to walk you home.

On the way home, you three continued to talk to one another and learned new things.

Finally, you reached your new home and were about to bid your new friends goodbye when all of a sudden Doojoon spoke up.

" Hey Eunmi-ssi, I know this is sudden and all but could I have your phone number?"

"Eh? Sure! Why though?" You asked.

"Umm. Well I just was thinking, that if you needed any help going through the area, since you're new and all!" Doojoon insisted.

During this moment, Misun spoke up too.

"Yeah Eunmi-ah. May I have you number too?"

"Sure guys! Here just hand me your phones." You said.

They followed what you had asked, and within a few seconds you all had each others' cell phone numbers.

"Thanks Eunmi-ssi. Call me if you need help with anything." Doojoon told you.

"Yeah. Eunmi-ah, same here. We'll see you at school tomorrow!" Misun said.

You watched as your two new-found friends walked off together down the street.

You remained outside by your gate watching them until they rounded the corner.

You finally went inside your house and were taking off your shoes when your phone went off.

You pulled it out of your pocket and smiled.

You had two new text messages.

 

To: Eunmi-ah New girl

From: Unknown

 'Eunmi-ssi! It's Doojoon-oopa. Just wondering if you need help getting to school tomorrow morning?'

 

To: Eunmi New friend

From: Unknown

'Hey Eunmi, it's Misun! Just checking up on you since I saw Doojoon texting you.'

 

Before replying you added both Doojoon and Misun to your contacts list.

You had a feeling that your new life in Seoul was starting to become great.

__________________________________________________________________________________

If you don't know the whole story-switching/changing/migration thing, I suggest you message me or read the foreword.

Sorry for all the changes but I thought that switching the story and plots made this flow better.

Anyways, new chapter!

Hope you enjoy and don't mind all of the changes I made to the story.

Comment and subscribe!

See you next chapter.

-Nicole  :)