Meeting BEAST

My Best Friend, My Hero.

Hey guys! I'm finally back!

Hope you still stuck around to finally read this again after four months!

Life threw a snare at me and I unfortunately got caught in it -_____-

Well, here's a short chapter to help segway my way back into things! 

Enjoy! Please comment, subscribe and upvote this! :)

-Nicole

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Eunmi-ah, how've have you been?" Doojoon asked you.

"Hmmm you mean, between the time you texted me last night and this morning? Tired because I was sleeping haha." You while playfully sticking your tongue out at him.

Doojoon could feel his face flush in embarassment before replying. "Errrr. Right haha. Sorry. Did I bother you with my constant texting? I'll refrain from doing so from now." 

You looked over to see Doojoon looking at the ground with a pout on his face.

"Awww but why would you do that oppa? We're friends now aren't we? You can text me as much as you like!" You cheerfully stated.

"Really? You won't get mad?" Doojoon asked you, finally starting to look at you in the eyes again.

"Of course you silly guy!" You said, flashing him an eyesmile.

 

Little did you know that your reassurance had already made his day bright.

Oh and the addition of your eyesmile didn't hurt either.

 

You looked over to see Doojoon in what seemed to be a daze.

You playfully rolled your eyes and grabbed his arm, dragging him to school.

"Come on oppa! We're going to be late if you stay zoned out like this!"

Doojoon could only nod his head to you in reply because he was fanboying over your skinship.

 She's touching me! Oh my goodness she initiated skinship! Does this mean she might like me? Calm down Doojoon you'll frighten her. You-

"We're here! Umm oppa are you okay?" You asked Doojoon in concern.

He sheepishly turned to you and said, "Oh. Haha right. Thanks and sorry about my zoning out, I-" 

He was suddenly cut off by a chorus of voices.

"Yo! Hyung! You're here!" BEAST greeted him.

"Oh so these are your friends?" You asked.

"Unfortunately." Doojoon jokingly said with a mock sigh.

"Yah! I take that to offense you know!" A short, good-looking guy with spiked hair said.

"Okay! Well anyways, let me introduce you to my friends." Doojoon said

"This one here is Kikwang." Referring to the guy who made the comment earlier.

"This is Hyunseung, he likes being told that he's pretty." Doojoon teased.

"The Western-looking one is Dongwoon, the kinda scary-looking one is Junhyung, and the one who looks like a baby is Yoseob."

At that, Junhyung and Yoseob cried out in protest but were silenced by their leader.

"Well hello everyone. It's nice to meet you! My name is Lee Eunmi and I hope we can become good friends!" You introduced yourself with an eyesmile, leaving all the boys staring at you in awe, much to Doojoon's discontent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: 

It is so funny writing about Doojoon as a shy fanboy haha. 

Idk he just always seems to give off this vibe of a cool guy x)

Anyways, see you next chapter :)