Amusing Introductions

My Best Friend, My Hero.

"Well hello everyone. It's nice to meet you! My name is Lee Eunmi and I hope we can become good friends!" You introduced yourself with an eyesmile, leaving all the boys staring at you in awe, much to Doojoon's discontent.

The Boys' POV

Omo... she's so pretty! Why does hyung get such a pretty girl to be his friend?

"Is he paying you to be his friend?" Kikwang suddenly asked.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Eunmi asked confused.

"Yah! What is that supposed to mean?" Doojoon exclaimed.

"Well, it's just that Eunmi-ssi is so nice and pretty and you're so... you." Yoseob explained while Doojoon was being held back by Dongwoon to prevent him from attacking the former.

Doojoon was about to protest against when he was suddenly cut off.

"Pwuhahahahaha!" Eunmi burst out laughing.

BEAST just continued to stare at her in awe of her beauty and how she reacted.

Doojoon snapped out of his daze and noticed s oogling Eunmi and bopped each of them on the head.

As each of s rubbed their sore heads, Doojoon finally got Eunmi's attention.

"Eunmi-ah?

The girl in question turned to him with a smile on her face and wiped the happy tears at the corners of her eyes.

While still giggling, she replied, "Sorry Oppa. It's just that your friends are so straighforward and funny, it's quite refreshing really haha."

 

There it was again. That word,  "Oppa", in combination with Eunmi's smile was a huge kill to Doojoon.

He was off in la la land again, dazing off in his little schoolboy crush excitement.

She...called....me...Oppa again! Weeeeeee! Eunmi-ah is so pretty~

The other members chuckled as they watched their leader fanboy over Eunmi and act so unlike himself.

"Oppa? Oppa hello?" Eunmi tried to get Doojoon's attention but he was still zoned out.

Eunmi sighed and turned to the rest of BEAST.

"I have to go do morning duties so when Doojoon-oppa returns back to normal, let him know I left early okay?"

The boys nodded and she replied, "Thanks! See you guys later."

The guys continued to chat amongst themselves until the bell rang for homeroom.

The sudden sound awoke Doojoon from his daze and he began to look around him.

"Where is Eunmi-ah?"

The members of BEAST just sighed and replied, "She left about ten minutes ago hyung."

Doojoon replied "WHAT?" in shock.

Dongwoon nudged Yoseob with his elbow and leaned down to whisper, "Hyung's got it bad doesn't it?"

The older smiled and looked up to reply, "Definitely. I wonder how this relationship will turn out..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forshadowing! Woo! Haha.

 

Hey guys! Just a short update while I'm on break from cleaning up after the mess Hurricane Sandy created.
 
The superstorm was terrible so I hope anyone else affected by Sandy is safe and okay!
 
Hope you guys enjoy this and comment, subscribe & upvote this ^^
 
-Nicole :)