Meeting My Savior.

My Best Friend, My Hero.

You and Hajoon continued walking down the hallway on the way to your respective homerooms.

He would occasionally point out classrooms to you and tell you which teachers ran them.
 
He also told a few corny jokes that you ended up laughing at out of politeness.
This continued a few minutes until you felt like someone was staring at you.
You decided to look around you while Hajoon was talking, and you found that many girls were glaring at you and whispering to each other.
You were confused so you turned to ask Hajoon about it, but as soon as you turned, a girl's shrill voice rang out through the hallway.
 
"OPPPPPPPPA!~"
You were about to turn to the sound, when all of a sudden you were harshly pushed to the ground.
Your papers and textbooks went flying everywhere.
The people around you didn't bother to help you and some of the girls were even stepping on your stuff.
 
Your knees felt tender and you were pretty sure they were already bruising.
You turned around and looked up, only to find that Hajoon was flirting and chatting with the group of girls that had pushed you.
*Sigh. I guess that means that I've lost my tour guide*
 
You looked at your watch and saw that you now only had 10 minutes to successfully find your homeroom.
You scrambled to pick up your things from the ground and were reaching for a textbook when someone picked it up.
You looked up, ready to protest with the person who took your book, when you saw that the person holding it was a handsome boy.
He smiled at you and crouched down to your level, and then brushed your book off and put it on the pile of your things that you'd already created.
 
You smiled back at him and began to stand up after checking that you had all of your things. He surprised you by offering you his hand to help you stand up. You were shocked by his politeness and gratefully took his hand. You winced as you stood up and looked down to find your knees already turning purple. You looked up to meet the handsome stranger's questioning eyes that seemed to hold concern in them.
 
"Ah, umm, thank you for picking up my textbook and helping me up." You shyly said as you smiled to him.
"Oh, it was no problem. I just thought that you might have needed some help, Ummmm....?" The handsome stranger said, as he also tried to get your name.
"Oh sorry, it's Lee Eunmi! Excuse me for my rudeness in not introducing myself earlier." You said as you blushed in embarrassment.
"It's no problem, Eunmi-ssi. My name is Yoon Doojoon." Doojoon said with a smile.
"Thanks again Doojoon-ssi!" You said with a big smile this time.
"Yep. Don't mention it. Now, I have a question for you Eunmi-ssi." Doojoon said.
"Eh? Okay." 
"Are you a new student? How come I've never seen you before?" He asked.
"Oh yeah! Sorry, I just got here. Today is my first day in Seoul" You replied with a smile.
 
"Oh in that case, would you like me to show you around the school today?" Doojoon asked.
"Really? That would be-" You began to reply when all of a sudden, the bell rang, signaling the start of homeroom.
 
"Aiyah! It's my first day and I'm already late!" You yelped as you panicked.
Doojoon just chuckled and said, "That's just the warning bell Eunmi-ssi. You still have five minutes."
"Eh? Oh okay then." You replied with a shy smile.
"Now, what homeroom are you in?" He asked me.
You whipped out your schedule and replied, "Oh, um, I'm in Class 1-A."
"Oh really? So am I. Let's go!" Doojoon replied happily to you.
 
You two walked off together on your way to your homeroom, chatting about random topics to keep the conversation flowing.
*Hmm. He seems like such a nice guy.* You thought while talking to him.
 
Lucky for you, this encounter would lead Doojoon to become your savior during your time of need in the near future.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I'm back!
Please comment and subscribe! I'd gladly appreciate it <3
And I hope you don't mind the delayed update. 
After the site crashed, I lost the three chapters I uploaded and I didn't have back-ups.
So, I've re-written all of them, and have slightly altered the story's plot. 
Hope you like it!
See you next chapter :)