Fast forward

My Best Friend, My Hero.

Author POV

After Doojon saved Eunmi the other day, his little obsessed stalkers seems to have given Eunmi some reprieve and had relatively left her alone.

I mean, if you don't count all the glares the Queenka and her friends kept shooting Eunmi whenever Doojoon or the other BEAST members weren't around her.

Other than that, things were looking okay.

Eunmi still couldn't use her hand properly and her attempts at trying to write and hold chopsticks with the other were, how can we put it gently, well her attempts were honestly pretty sad.

But that's okay because dun-du-du-duh! Doojoon the savior to the rescue!

He truly wasn't kidding when he volunteered to write her assignments and help take care of Eunmi.

It had already been 3 days since the incident and Doojoon had managed to convince their teachers to let him help Eunmi with her assignments during the school day.

Bless Doojoon and has natural ability at charming adults.

Anyways, in those short 3 days, the pair had managed to get extremely close. I mean, how could you not? You're essentially acting as one person for almost everything so it is only natural to get close.

Now off we go to the lovely duo~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunmi POV

The past few days haven't been that bad. I've gotten to know a lot more about Minsun-ah and Doojoon-Oppa. It's nice to know that these two will be my good friends during high school. I was really worried that I'd have to face Seoul alone but now I've got these two and the rest of BEAST to be with.

Just thinking about how lucky I was to have made these friends I couldn't help but smile to myself as I sat next to Doojoon during the breaktime between lessons.

I felt someone staring at me so I turned to my left only to find Doojoon-Oppa staring at me with his eyes in a daze, causing me to become concerned as there was only a few minutes left until the start of lunch, and he showed no signs of 'waking up' anytime soon.

I waved my good hand in front of his face a couple times to no response from him.

"Oppa? Helllllllo?~" I sing-song called him trying to grab his attention.

And...nothing. Still no response.

Suddenly I formed a mischeivous plan and silently begged God and Doojoon-Oppa for their forgiveness.

"Aish. Maybe this will work. Mianhe. Forgive me Oppa."

"Alright, you asked for it." I said as I began to creep closer to Doojoon and finally got close to his ear and whispered,

"Skinship-oppa, will this make you wake up from your state?"

I then proceeded to lightly tickle him which shocked him out of his trance.

He reacted so suddenly to my actions that I ended up falling into him with him trying to catch me in his arms before I managed to reinjure myself.

I found myself only a couple of inches away from his face and decided to just smile and innocently say, "Well good morning Skinship-Oppa. Welcome back to the conscious."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doojoon POV

Eunmi is so pretty and I get to be around her all the time. Seriously the best thing ever and it is terrible but I kinda hope her hand doesn't get better for the next few days that way that I get to stick around her for a bit more. Oh gosh...I hope she doesn't mind that I'm around her all the time. I mean she hasn't complained about anything and I mean she is still so friendly and comfortable around me so there can't be a problem right? RIGHT?!

Why am I talking to myself? I could be talking to the beautiful girl in question sitting next to me? Wait, beautiful? Yeah, get it together Doojoon, she may be beautiful but you are supposed to be her friend and savior, don't get any funny ideas in your head. But I mean she's so pretty and-

"Oooff!" I was suddenly knocked out of my state of introspection when I felt something touch my sides and saw Eunmi falling in front of me.

Upon instinct I tried to catch her to prevent her from falling on the floor or from re-hurting her hand and ended up pulling her closer to me.

Without realizing it, the position I pulled her into was somewhat compromising, I mean for goodness sakes! Her face is right in front of mine.

Holy crap. HER. FACE. IS. RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. MINE. Her eyes are so pretty and so is her hair, and her face and------GAH! Panic mode Doojoon, PANIC MODE!!!!!

I could feel my face start to heat up as we remained in the position for a few seconds and my mouth felt dry as I couldn't find my own voice to say anything.

Eunmi suddenly started to shy smile and said, "Well good morning Skinship-Oppa. Welcome back to the conscious."

And that is when I am sure I lost my soul.

Oh goodness Lee Eunmi, how am I supposed to be your savior when you yourself seem to be trying to kill me?! I think I've completely fallen for this girl and I've only known her for a few days.