Freshman Year: The first meeting

My Best Friend, My Hero.

Your name is Lee Eunmi.

Your story begins during your freshman year of high school after you move to Seoul.

As you passed through the hallways on your first day of school, you were intimidated by all the new faces and the sheer size of the building. Everything seemed to be vastly different from middle school in the countryside that you attended before transferring to Seoul.

You were so pure and innocent and didn't have a care in the world. To you, everyone had kind souls. Boy were you wrong. You never would have thought that your naivety would hurt you so deeply later. 

As you walked down the vast hallway 30 minutes before classes started you saw the display cases of student achievements. 

One boy caught your eye, as he was extremely handsome and was in practically every photo. National Honor Society, Music club, Cooking Club, Student Council, Science Club, Basketball Team, Tennis team.... the list went on. 

"Wow. He is amazing!" You exclaimed with wide eyes as you continued to look at the photos.

"Hmmm now what is his name?" As you looked over for the plaque of names, you found his. "민하준 Min HaJoon-ssi?"

Little did you know that from nearby the man in question was observing you silently.

"Hmm he has a nice name and does well in school. I'm impressed!" You said to yourself.

"Why thank you." A voice said from out of nowhere, startling you.

"Ehhhh? Oh. You're-" You said pointing to the photos in the display case.

"Hello, my name is Min HaJoon. And yours?" HaJoon said as he extended his hand out to yours.

As you shook it you said, "Lee Eunmi." 

"Well nice to meet you Lee Eunmi. I haven't seen you around the school before. You must be new?" He asked you while quirking a brow.

"Ah yes. I'm from Busan. Today is my first day actually." You replied to him while looking up at him.

"Oh really? What class are you?" He asked with interest.

You fished out your schedule from your pocket and read out, "I'm in class 1-A."

"Oh cool. I'm in class 1-B. I can show you to your class if you want."

"Oh thanks so much!" You replied gratefully.

As you two walked to your first class [homeroom] you talked more about yourselves.

Little did you know that befriending this boy would be a terrible thing for you in the near future...

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! 

Sorry for the first chapter being so short and boring. 

It just needed to introduce your character and a little background on yourselves.

Be sure to comment and subscribe! :)