Building Friendships

My Best Friend, My Hero.

 

Recap:

To: Eunmi-ah New girl

 

From: Unknown
 
 'Eunmi-ssi! It's Doojoon-oopa. Just wondering if you need help getting to school tomorrow morning?'
 
To: Eunmi New friend
 
From: Unknown
 
'Hey Eunmi, it's Misun! Just checking up on you since I saw Doojoon texting you.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You read the two messages from your new friends and couldn't help but smile.
You plopped yourself on your couch in the living room and decided to respond to them.
"Hmmm. Who should I start with? I guess I'll text Doojoon-ssi first." 
"Hehe let's a bit." You said with a mischievous smirk on your face.

 

 
To: Doojoon-ssi
From:Eunmi-ah New Girl
   "Oppa"? A little fast aren't we? Hehe how long have we known each other? One day?
You were in the middle of texting Misun back when you got two messages from Doojoon.
 
To: Eunmi-ah New Girl
From: Doojoon-ssi
 Ehhh.... Umm about that I. But can't you call me that? I mean we did get along pretty well already...
 
Followed by this message:
 
To: Eunmi-ah New Girl
From: Doojoon-ssi
 I mean... forget I ever said that! Mianhe for making everything awkward and I'm sorry? ;/
 
You broke out into laughter upon reading his nervous and rushed responses and decided to put him out of his misery.
 
To: Doojoon-ssi
From: Eunmi-ah New Girl 
  Teehee. Relax OPPA. I will really call you that if you want, I was just surprised that you were being so forward. 
 
You finally managed to send a reply to Misun and said,
 
To: Misun-ah
From: Eunmi New Friend
 Hey Misun-ah! Thanks for showing me around today! And I'm doing good. Are you and Doojoon-ssi still together?
 
She quickly replied,
 
To: Eunmi New Friend
From Misun-ah
  No problem! It was my pleasure :) Can't wait to show you more tomorrow. And no, he just dropped me off at my house a few minutes ago. Why?
 
You thought of a quick excuse for your curiosity.
 
To: Misun-ah
From: Eunmi New Friend
  Oh, no reason. Just wanted to check up on you guys. Well I gotta go and prepare dinner, so I'll see you tomorrow! :D
 
As you began to gather the ingredients for dinner, your phone went off. 
You checked to see who it was and saw the ID, Doojoon-ssi
 
"Heh. He finally decided to answer. I wonder why he's calling though?" You asked yourself as you set aside the ingredients on the counter.
 
You unlocked your phone and answered the call. "Yoboseyo? *Loud noise and indistinctive voices in the background* Hello? Doojoon-ssi?"
You were about to hang up the call when all of a sudden you heard someone, "Yoboseyo?"
"Yes? Who is this?" You asked the person on the other line.
The boy replied, "Oh! Sorry my name is Yoseob! I'm a friend of Doojoon's"
"Oh well hello, my name is Eunmi. May I ask why he called me? I have things to finish."
"Oh well the thing is, he didn't call you. I did!" Yoseob said cheerfully.
Slightly confused, you asked him, "Umm. May I ask why you called me?"
It seemed like he was expecting you to ask this, as he immediately answered, "Well Hyung left his phone on the couch and I heard it vibrate and saw that he had recieved a text message. I looked at the ID and it said 'Eunmi-ah New Girl'. So, I was curious to who you were and asked Doojoon."
Your mouth formed an 'O', slowly putting two-and-two together. "Ohh, I ge-"
Yoseob continued his story, cutting you off. "So when I asked Hyung, he told me it was none of my business and to find out myself. So.... I called you!"
"Okay. Well it was nice to talk to you but I have to g-" You began and were cut off again.
 
This time, you heard another voice- Doojoon's.
 
"Yah, Yoseob! Who are you talking to on my phone?" Doojoon asked.
"Eh?? No one Hyung." The sheepish Yoseob replied.
"Hmm? No one? Let me see." Doojoon said as he took his phone from his friend.
"Hello? Who did my nosy friend Yoseob call?" He asked you.
"Well actually, I think Yoseob-ssi is quite nice." You replied.
Doojoon was shocked it was you. "Eunmi-ah! I'm sorry about the call and everything. I'll see you tomorrow? Arrasso?" 
Yoseob shouted from the corner, "Me too! And the other BEAST members!"
"Hehe. Tell Yoseob okay." You replied.
Doojoon said while eyeing Yoseob, "Will do Eunmi-ah. See you tomorrow."
Upon hanging up the phone Doojoon turned to Yoseob.
"Who gave you permission to use my phone?" He said before proceeding to chase Yoseob around the dorm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol, totally random chapter but I felt the need to put something up.
[and the need to procrastinate from studying for the SATs and a CALC test. Haha]
Anyways, see you next chapter, lovely subbies :)