Consideration

My Best Friend, My Hero.

It was the next day and you were getting ready for school.

You were just about to start doing your hair when your phone's ringtone went off and buzzed, indicating a new text message.

"Hmm. I wonder who would be texting me this early?" You said to yourself while picking up you phone and checking the ID.

        Doojoon-ssi

You smiled subconciously when you saw his name and unlocked your phone to check the message.

        To: Eunmi-ah New Girl

        From: Doojoon-ssi       
                  Hey Eunmi-ah! Are you ready for school? I'll come by to pick you up in about 15 minutes. Arrasso? :)
 
You were surprised that he was being so forward with you.
Well not that surprised... He did ask you to call him Oppa after only knowing you for a day :P
 
          To: Doojoon-ssi
          From:Eunmi-ah New Girl
                  Hey Doojoon-oppa :) Yes, I'm almost ready. You're really coming to pick me up? Okay then.
 
You waited a few moments before he finally replied to you. 

           To: Eunmi-ah New Girl

           From: Doojoon-ssi      
                 Good! And yes I'm picking you up silly :P Oh and you'll be meeting BEAST when we get to school. See you!
 
You finished getting ready and decided to go eat breakfast while waiting and decided to do something to surprise Doojoon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Doojoon POV:
 
 "Hey, who've you been texting this whole time? We've been talking to you hyung. Hello?" The maknae Dongwoon asked you.
      After a moments pause, you finally realized that the guys were staring at you.
"Huh? Sorry. I didn't even notice you guys were talking to me." You replied
"Wow. Jerk." Kikwang teasingly called you.
"Anyways, what's with you these past two days? You're texting non-stop and ignoring us." Junghyung asked.
Yoseob decided to speak up for his hyung. "He's texting Eunmi-ah!"
"Eunmi-ah?" all the boys questioned, with the exception of you and Yoseob.
"She's the new girl at school that Doojoon-hyung met! When I talked to her on the phone she seemed really nice!" Yoseob said while smiling.
The other guys just nodded in understanding.
"So Hyung, when will we be meeting this new friend of yours?" Kikwang asked while turning to face his leader.
"Today actually. You all can thank Yoseob for that." You said while tipping your head in the boy's direction.
"Really?" Hyunseung asked.
"Yeah. Now go get ready, and I'll meet you guys at school with Eunmi-ah after I pick her up. Arrasso?" You asked your members while heading out the door.
"Yessir!" , "Sure." , "Gotcha." ,"Mhmmm.", and "Whatevs." were heard as a chorus of replies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your POV:
 
You were just putting the finishing touches on your surprise for Doojoon, when the bell rang. 
You checked your watch and realized that 15 minutes had in fact passed.
You wiped your hands on a wash-cloth and headed towards the door.
When you looked through the viewing-window in the door, you saw Doojoon swaying back-and-forth with his hands in his pockets.
You opened the door and greeted your friend with a warm smile which he reciprocated to you.
 
" Good morning Doojoon-oppa!" You said while smiling.
Oppa. Yep. That got to his head and heart pretty fast.
"Morning Eunmi-ah. You ready to go?" Doojoon asked you.
"Yeah. Just let me get my things." You said and scurried off to get your belongings.
Doojoon chuckled as he saw you searching for things around your house.
"Need some help?" You heard him ask from behind you.
You were startled at his proximity and jumped, unfortunately bumping your head into a cabinet.
"Ouch!!! That hurt!" You yelped.
Doojoon felt bad for scaring you but couldn't help but smile at how cute you were.
"Mianhe. I'll just go back to the door." He said while backing away.
"Wait! Since you're in here anyways, this is for you." You said while handing him a container.
He picked it up and looked surprised when he saw its' contents.
 It was a homemade boxed lunch.
"Hey, what's this for?" He asked you in shock.
"Well, I wanted to thank you for helping me out these past few days, and I hope we become really close friends!" You replied.
  What you didn't know was that your actions made Doojoon's heart beat fast and made him happy on the inside.
"Thanks Eunmi-ah." Doojoon sincerely said. "Now let's head to school now?" 
"Arrasso!"
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus, if you care enough to know why I was gone for so long, check my blog post :)
Anyways, this was just a quick update before I have to head out. 
Hope you guys enjoy, and don't hate me for being gone for so long.
Comment, and subscribe!
 
-Nicoleicole :)