Page 18 : Wolf

Welcome to My Dreamworld

"Yah! What with the blood?!"  Wooseok run to Bora once she reach their base where it located near their mansion area. Eventhought Bora's face already clean from blood, the blood which on her shirt and dry blood on her hair still there. "Are you tired? Is it still hurt?"

Bora chuckles. "You worried so much, I am okay, I healed already," 

"I promised you to protected you but I was run away-"

"Hey... it not your fault. I ask you to run with that girl , right?" Bora try to calm Wooseok by holding his hand and caress softly.

"But... if just..."

"No buts, if I got hurt, I can healed by myself even I am in critical condition, but if you in critical and I can't heal you, I can't forgive myself," Bora cut Wooseok words again.

Wooseok pouting then hug Bora tight. "I am glad you are okay,"

"Emmm... can we cut the drama because we got something more important to discuss," Yoohyeon feel awkward to said that but she feel more awkward to sit there while waiting them done with their things so that she can tell them they got a meeting.

"Ouh okay," Bora smile, shy with what yoohyeon just seen.

3 of them walk to the meeting room where the waiter they just saved called Soyeon and the other members were. Soyeon look messed and her face showed she still trauma with what just happen infront of her. Bora take the warm water from Handong then wash her hair at the sink. She don't want the other feels uncomfortable with her appearance. Not long after that, Dami walk into the building with Siyeon. 

"I already put another layer of spell so that those heat things won't get out from this area," Dami told them.

"Did you know why they after you?" Yoohyeon start to question Soyeon who sit infront of her. She want to see how far the girl infront of her know about what just happen.

Soyeon nodded. "It because I am  WiWolf,"

"Are you personally know them?" Minji turn to ask.

Soyeon shake her head. "No, but I know them. They are Mag, a group of WiWolf killer, they all got ability because they take WiWolf blood for their own importance,"

"Mag?" The other members ask again, want to get confirmation.

Soyeon nodded.

"Never heard about it but it must be popular among WiWolf," All Dreamcatcher look at Wooseok.

"What? I seriously don't know about that. I just know some Wolves who want my blood and organ. I never get involved with any faker or magician not after the accident," Wooseok said as everyone look at him.

"He also WiWolf?" Soyeon suddenly ask.

Yup," Wooseok nodded.

"Well you can say, we already got experience on how to take care WiWolf," Handong smile when saying that while her eyes on Wooseok. She bring tea to Soyeon so that she can be calm.

"Why I feel like it sound sarcastic?" Wooseok ask as he feel weird with their reaction.

All dreamcatcher members chuckles when heard it since Wooseok hit the right spot.

"And the ability we see just now .... is from they drink the WiWolf's blood?" Bora ask Soyeon, back to the topic.

"Is it strong?" Handong ask, feel curious

Both Bora and Wooseok nodded.

"I don't think it strong enough to fight me because seem like they are so weak, their ability can turn on and off suddenly," Siyeon added.

"You are right, but before that he can lift that garbage bin to hit me, so his ability can be that strong thought," Bora correcting her.

"Is he the same person who attacked Wooseok?" Gahyeon ask the members as she feel curious too.

"Dream told me they got same aura with the person before this. He even smell something similar with them and this guy we got," Minji tell them while pat Dream which next to her.

"Should we take the leader to us now?" Siyeon already stand up, ready to take the person in their confinement room at basement.

"Wait, Siyeon. I got more thing to ask Soyeon. Soyeon-ssi, is it your first time face to face with them?" Bora ask her with concern.

Soyeon took time to answer before nod her head.

"You lied, they used to attack you before, right?" Gahyeon ask as the information from Soyeon is different from what she think.

Soyeon look shocked. She look more afraid when her lying got caugh that fast.

"I can read everything you think right now, tell us everything or you want me to tell them?" Gahyeon added.

Soyeon look afraid. After few seconds, she sigh. "I got attack few months ago, same reason they can find me because of my heat. But that time. The guy who caught me was someone who got crush on me when we at school. He save me from them but..." Soyeon bite her lips, her eyes starting to form a glass of tears. "..he got killed by their big boss after his intention got busted few days ago,"

All in the room look shocked with it. They got speechless with everything they just heard from Soyeon.

"We-We  feel sorry to hear that. We need to do something before more innocent people got killed by them," Bora look at other members.

All the members agree with Bora.

"Then let interrogate all the person we caught today," Minji look serious.

 


 

"You thought with the power you got, we can't do anything with it?" Siyeon step one of the bad guy's head called Yongdae as he trying to use power on them but Siyeon act faster to stop that thing.

Dami make a neutralised spell around Yongdae so that he don't try to hit the members.

"We should take the leader first, he lose his ability, right?" Minji ask her friends.

"I don't know how you guys do it but that ability is permanent not until we meet you guys," Yongdae look so mad.

"Did you neutralised the leader when the fight still on before, Dami?" Minji ask Dami after they heard what Yongdae told them.

Dami shake her head. She think for awhile before got some possible ideas. "WiWolf blood, do you think it some virus where it become the disease when they in other body?" Dami ask her friends. All Dreamcatcher members are at there, while Wooseok and Soyeon stay at other room to avoid them from being some tools for the bad guys to escapes.

Yongdae look at Dami confused. Minji's reaction change, caught what Dami's saying. Gahyeon can't read Dami's mind but she can read Minji's mind, which also make her face reaction's change. Siyeon caught late but everything happen that day proved what Dami said is right.

"It possible!" Siyeon agree with Dami.

"What possible?" Bora didn't get what the meaning they talk about.

"Let try to this guy!" Minji excitedly give a suggestion to Bora.

"Wait what-?" Yongdae become more confused plus scared with the idea.

"Yeah what you mean?" Bora agree with Yongdae, confused.

" Remember how their leader lost his ability? It when you healed yourself, right? It possible that you intentionally .."

".... healing him?!" Bora caught Siyeon meaning. "Dami, break the spell," Bora give an order.

Dami break the naturalised spell on Yongdae. Yongdae who feel insecured, using his power when suddenly he feel his ability become weaker.

"Wait, what happen?" Yongdae try to use again but this time it gone.

Bora who using her ability to 'clean' Yongdae's body at last stop when she didn't feel any unknown thing in his blood. 

"Yah! did you naturalised me?!" Yongdae look panic and look at the other Dreamcatcher.

"Your body is clean from anything which effect your body," Bora correcting Yongdae's words.

"What you mean?!" Yongdae still panic, trying to use his power but it no use.

"If I can make your ability gone, that mean the WiWolf blood is no good to your body. It might effect your circulation in your body, are you that desperate to have power until you can ignore the possibility you will died from their effect?"

"It none of your business!" Yongdae shout to Bora.

Soyeon and Wooseok peeking from the door as they heard a mouth fight.

"It my business because you thought having a power is everything," Bora sigh. "What make you more pathetics is, you have to killed someone life to make you guys like this. Eventhought their body is so special, that doesn't mean you are special too after take their blood or organs. Most wolves pack and genuine Magicians won't take them in the community but they need to survive too. Human like you guys never feel grateful whenever you see someone more special then you guys. Back then you guys killed us, the witches and wizards, the wolves and now when there new community called WiWolf, you tried to killed them too. And when you guys got this power, don't you think we should killed you too? aren't you guys love this killing things?" Bora cut Yongdae's words.

"If not because your people who give us suggestion, then we not even know about this thing,"

All of them confused with what Yongdae just said.

"What you mean?" Minji ask, wondering what he mean.

Yongdae chuckles. "Mag boss, he is wizards, real wizard with wand and have power. They are the one who send us to get this Wiwolf,"

"What he want from doing that?" Yoohyeon ask, can't believe what she heard.

"He is trying to build the new empire's army," Yongdae smirk make the other Dreamcatcher speechless.

 


 

Bora yawn again. That day, Wooseok is the one who driving the car to their college. Siyeon using different car because she got work in afternoon. Wooseok who seeing her yawning just smile and cares her head.

"Cannot sleep last night?" Wooseok ask her.

Bora nodded. "I'm too afraid to think I will fight with the real magician soon,"

Wooseok smile and hold Bora's hand. "Then be yourself," Wooseok focus on his driving with one hand holding the stereng and another one holding Bora's hand. "Real magician or not, they still human. If they can't use their ability wisely, there no reason for them to have that ability. They thought they are the strongest but for me, they are weaker. For me. the most stronger one is the one who afraid of their opponent, so they prepared themself to be more stronger. And that was you," They stop at traffic light as the light turn to red, let Wooseok to focus on Bora more.

"What you mean by that?" Bora ask Wooseok, confused.

"Your friends tell me, you don't want anyone to see you weak. But for me it different, I think you was afraid with your classmates's strength. You know you not dare to use your ability because you don't want anything happen with the plants but you have to survive at that academy. You just thought, you have to be stronger,"

Bora clear . "How can you sure about that?"

"Your healing ability didn't appeared just like that because you want it. Upper-tier magicians is so special. The desperation, the needs, will make their ability more strong but in your case, it create new ability which more fit with what you desperate and your needs. You don't want anyone to hurt you again. That how your new ability appeared,"

"How did you know everything?" Bora look at Wooseok weirdly.

Wooseok smile and the light suddenly change to green so he start to driving again. "When my mom still alive, I always got dream of historic person. So, whenever I dream of them, I always make a research to approved if it true or not. And, I used to dreamt of magicians ancestor at time where normal people can't accept them. So, at there I learn, when they desperate, they produce excessive energy for their ability,"

"You still dream it now?" Bora look excited.

Wooseok sigh and give a slightly smile. "Unfortunately it gone after my mom died. Maybe I got that ability because of her, and when she's gone, It gone with her,"

"And now, you turn to wolf... because your dad still alive?" Bora ask more.

"I bet it is," Wooseok agree with her without look at her.

"I never heard about things like that," Bora look at infront, thinking if it make sense.

Wooseok chuckles. "I know, it make no sense, but that the only things I can think,"

"Are you sad with it?" Bora look at Wooseok, concern.

Wooseok think forawhile before answering Bora. "Kinda, because I love to know about things I don't know. It like, you not expect that some history are actually different from the way they told us today. And it not like I don't like to experience this wolf things, it just, there is no good things happen when I experience wolf things, everything just make my life and people around me in danger,"

Bora turn's to comfort him by holding his hand. "No, it actually a good things thought. It the reason how we met,"

Wooseok smile when he admit what Bora's saying is right. His memories back to how both of them know each other. "I can't disagree anymore,"

Bora smile, know she can give some happiness in his life eventho it small. She back to the main point as she suddenly remember why they talk about this thing. "But then, how can you know I creating new ability because of the same reason?"

"Because I saw it by myself in my dream. I dreamt the first upper-tier witches, back then, there only 6 upper-tier and The Highest. You see Gahyeon and Handong got this special bond, right? They actually from one family which is fortune teller, but then, one of this family who are the weakess among the family, desperately want to be as stronger as the others, but she lacked of sensitivity. She can't decide when will her vision's happen in real. She tried everything, but it a failed. and one day, she can know what this people thinking and she know what other people thinking eventhought it not in her vision. She become stronger but she never tell anyone what she can do, not until she got childs. She got three childs, 2 of them can read other minds while the other one can see future. When her family know about this, they can't accept this mind reader so once they reach their maturity, another family been created which is mind reader,"

"I never knew that..." Bora look speechless as she never thought about it.

"It their ancestor's secret. I don't think Gahyeon and Handong even know about it because even my late mom didn't know about it. All they know, they got special connection from the past with this family," Wooseok smile.

Now , Bora can relate how can Handong and Gahyeon can get along well with each other. Also, how Gahyeon's family is the smallest and the new one. But then she just realised something unique about Wooseok. "Seem like your ability was a reverse one. You can see the past, not future," 

"Correct, that why mom said, I am different from the others. Maybe because I'm Wiwolf," Wooseok wink to Bora.

But still, you are special like us," Bora still with her amazing with what she just discovered.

"I WAS special, and now, I am just Wiwolf with wolf characteristic," Wooseok already focus on finding the parking once they reach the college's area.

"Wizard, WiWolf, or even Wolf... you still special for me. But I guess, this is how your mom felt when with your father. They know they can't hold their feeling, even their family didn't blessed them," Bora caress Wooseok's hand make him speechless.

Wooseok know he can't blame his parent as he born like that, because now he feel how they felt. The feel of can't live without the person they love.

"But... is that mean I have to separate our childs too if one of them got my healing ability?" Bora's sudden question make Wooseok choked.

Wooseok park the car as they reach their college. He can't stop smilling when he should focus on parking the car. "That not gonna happen. You are the only heir of nature connector, so there no one can disturb our family, and if our childs is wiwolf, we will protect them together,"

Bora nodded. "That true!"

Wooseok cares Bora's head. "But then.... is that mean we will have our child soon?"

Bora got blushing when heard Wooseok's words. "Yah! we too early for that! I was talking about IF," and she get out from the car to avoid Wooseok from more.

"Well, it must be so cool if we got child at this age," but it not gonna stop him from  again once they out from the car.

"JUNG WOOSEOK!" Bora's red face can't be hide anymore as she so shy to talk things like that which make Wooseok laugh.

Wooseok know at this point, he shouldn't more or Bora won't talk to him anymore for 10 years. He walk to Bora and pull Bora to class direction, persuade her with his charm. At last, Bora give up and give a smile after Wooseok trying hard to make her smile. Both of them laugh and when they look to their direction, they see Yanan, Yeoone, Yuto, Hyunggu and Siyeon (both Hyunggu and Siyeon give an evil smile of 'You guys got busted!' expression) already look at them.

Wooseok give his brightest smile to their friends, acting like it nothing. "Hi guys!"

"Don't hi us, we need explaination," Yanan said with serious expression.

"Err ... that we are toge..ther?" Wooseok hesitately ask them, pretend not know what Yanan's mean.

"WHAT?! SO IT TRUE?!" Yanan look shocked.

"How can this happen?!" Yeoone still not believe with what he just heard.

Yuto just smile, seeing his friend's behaviour. His face look pale, maybe not feeling well. While Siyeon and  Hyunggu just shake their head just to tease Bora and Wooseok. They know, there will be a lot of question from the other friends because that how their reaction when they know about Bora and Wooseok actually got this love-hate situation even before they officially in relationship.

"So when did you guys together?" Yanan ask.

"Err... just few days ago?" Wooseok pretend he don't know the question.

"How can we don't know?!" Yanan shot another question.

"Well.... you guys know it now... right?" Wooseok try to run from get shot.

"Just when did you guys talk cuz we never see you guys talk to each other?!" Yanan shot another question.

"It time to go class, we are late," Bora pull Wooseok and walk pass them, more precisely, run from them.

"Yah... Bora-ssi, we need to talk, how can you smile like that when you never give us one?!" Yanan shout to them, still got many thing to ask them but they already run from them.

At time where they run to class, Bora accidently touch the leaf infront of their class.

 

It a night, the only make the surrounding look bright is the light on the corridor. Then the brown wolf run to the corridor, it  look panic. It a big wolf but it look confused. Then a two guys come to the wolf. 

"Hey relax!" One of the two guy trying to make the wolf calm down.

The wolf run from this two guys. This two guys run to this wolf and change to wolves before chase this panic wolf.

 

"Hey, Bora.. are you okay?" Wooseok ask make Bora back to reality.

"Oh yeah, I am okay... it just I remembered something," Bora don't want to make Wooseok worried about her.

"What is it?" Wooseok ask her with concern.

"It nothing, it just some house work, I will ask the others do that," Bora lied, she don't think it an important things to share with Wooseok, since it Wolf things.

"Then, let just get in, we might be late," Wooseok remind Bora.

Bora give a smile and nodded before followed Wooseok from back.

 


 

"When you find this kind of question, use this formula..."

They in their usual seat where Bora and Siyeon sit at infront and the boys at their back. And as usual, Wooseok will sit at Bora's back. They all focus on the teaching except Bora. Bora still can't get over with what she just seeing. She feel like the wolf is like someone she know but she don't remember who. She look at back. Seeing Wooseok also look at her. Wooseok wink at her make Bora chuckles. Didn't see that coming. Next to him, Yuto seem so quiet than usual, and Kino, Yanan and Yeoone already look at them with suspicious. Bora quickly look infront because she feel shy that she got busted when looking at Wooseok. It not like her intention to look at Wooseok, she just want to check if she can find who that person she don't remember, but Bora know the other won't believe her.

"Why?" Siyeon ask when she seeing Bora can't focus in class.

Bora look hesitate before she talk to Siyeon.

" I seeing something from plant vision when we on our way to class just now. Maybe this thing happen last night, I can't confirm. And it a wolf thing but I feel like that wolf is someone I know."

Siyeon look like she trying to process Bora's words. "Wolf in here??"

"Maybe... the Wolf I saw seem lost and the other two wolves trying to calm him down. That wolf look confused with everything,"

"But that is wolf thing, let not interfere thought," Siyeon remind Bora.

"I know but I feel like I know that lost wolf. It just, I can't remember who is he or she, I know it sound weird, I never saw real werewolf before other then Mrs Yoon but I got this guts where telling me, I know him," Bora explain to Siyeon.

Siyeon sigh. "Eventho you got difficulty in making friends but you really can't let this go until you know what happen, right?"

Bora smile, knowing what Siyeon said is right.

Siyeon turn to smirk, she know Bora well. "We will look throught it later when recess,"

"Yes," Bora grinning.

 


 

"Okay, class dismiss! don't forget to do you project and send it at the end of month, thank you," The lecturer remind his students before leave the class.

"Yuto, let go to Infirmary," Wooseok voice make both Bora and Siyeon look at back.

"What happen?" Siyeon ask them.

"He not feel well since last night," Yanan told the girls.

"Why not go to hospital?" Siyeon ask more.

"He said he went by himself yesterday night, we not even notice he gone, not until this morning,"Yeoone explain to them.

" I will help too," Kino try to help Yuto who now been hold by Wooseok.

"No it alright, Hyunggu, we still got another class after this. I will send him, you guys should stay here,"

"Want me to help?" Bora sudden ask make the other friends chuckles.

They found it weird when seeing Bora being kind with other friends than Siyeon and her old friends. Bora bulging her eyes, give a warning to her friends make them laugh. It their first time seeing Bora with many expression.

Wooseok is includded when laughing about Bora. But he try his best to fit his mood with what Yuto feel now. "It alright, I can do it by myself. You should study," Wooseok give his sweetest smile.

"Then take care, anything just call me," Bora said to Wooseok with concern. Bora don't want to look at other friends's reaction because she know she will lose her tempered with her friends if she do that.

"Okay," Wooseok smile and take Yuto out from class.

"Eventhought we know Bora from last few months but this is new," Yanan comment after Wooseok leave the room.

"You talk too much today, Yanan. Are you really don't wanna live?" Bora threating him make Yanan speechless.

The other friends don't wanna interfere but they trying their best to hold their laugh. 

Siyeon already turn her body to the boys like what she always do. Bora just sit at her seat and her mind got back to what she seen from the plant. She try to remember what she read before from 'Witches, Wizards and Wolves' book;

 

Unlike Witches and Wizards, not every Werewolf family will got the chance to change to Wolf. Some of them just got the sense of wolf but can't change to wolf. The Werewolf can change when they reach maturity by got the heat once a month. The heat process will make them hot, hurt at some part of body and sensitive. They will easily change to Wolf if they are new with it. It will cause some injury if didn't stop the wolf in werewolf shape while in heat. Reminder; do not be near to werewolf in heat.

 

Bora try to remember more what else she missed.

 

-only Wolf member with or without the ability know if the human form of wolf got heat by get near with them. 

 

"Oh ... Siyeon, I think I found who that person is," Bora look at Siyeon with worried face.

 

Oh yey another chapter release. Not the best one but I hope you guys enjoy. Sorry for another late update, usually I will update on Friday night but seem like I always run from the date time ^_^"  So, I am trying to organize back to this day. Thanks for read my fanfics, please support me by subscribe this fanfics if you enjoy this story. Thank You!!