Nine

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon entered his security code before letting Jin step inside his apartment. After Officer Min left, he offered Jin to stay with him that Jin refused. But, when Jin walked pass the couch, he could see a blood stain and quickly ran back to Namjoon and accepted his offer. 

"You can sleep here," Namjoon pointed at the bed, "and the bathroom is over there." He motioned to the door beside the wardrobe. 

"Where will you sleep?" 

"The couch." 

"No no, it's your room. You should sleep here." 

"I want you to sleep here tonight, okay? Don't worry about me. I just need to get my clothes first then the room is yours." Namjoon walked to the suitcase at the corner of the room instead of wardrobe. 

"You haven't unpacked?" 

"Well, I thought I won't be long here. So, just too lazy to unpack then pack them again." 

"Are you leaving soon?" Jin asked while staring at his feet missing the longing feeling in Namjoon's eyes. 

"Maybe." 

 

 

Namjoon checked on the clock above his TV set. 11.45 pm. He did not hear any sounds from the bedroom so he assumed that Jin must be asleep. Namjoon thought about the horrible thing that happened to Jin for the past few days and could not help himself from thinking about their happy and sweet moments when they were still together. 

 

Namjoon bumped into someone because he was in a hurry. "Sorry," he said and was ready to walk away before he heard an angelic voice that made him turn around. "That's okay," the angel said and Namjoon knew that he had fallen for that guy. 

After that they bumped a few more times and only after the fifth time Namjoon gathered his courage to ask his name. "Kim Seokjin but just call me Jin. And you are?" 

"Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you, Jin-ssi." 

Soon they got closer and became company to each other when one of them felt lonely or just bored. One night on their way back from the movie, Namjoon confessed his feeling and asked Jin to be his boyfriend. Jin's response was, "What took you so long, Joonie-a?"

 

Namjoon still remembered cleary each date. They visited many places and tried different things during their 10 month-old relationship. And, one night after he came back from his date with Jin, he chatted with his brother, Ken. 

 

"Are you dating someone? You seem happy these days," Ken asked him. 

"I am," Namjoon answered, full of confidence and made Ken laughed. "Well, I guess I lost this time." 

"Is there anyone that caught your eyes, Hyung?" 

"Well, I met Minseok and his friend the other day and his friend is unbelievably hamdsome." 

"Name?" 

"Jin. Kim Seokjin. He goes to the same university like us. He studies to be a nutritionist." 

 

Namjoon's world shattered to hear that. His hyung had a crush on his boyfriend. Why did life has to be so cruel? There was no other way but to step back and let Ken chase Jin because without Ken and his father, Namjoon would still be in an orphanage - or worse - street. 

 

 

Namjoon had a dream about Jin. He was crying in his sleep but the weird thing was that it felt so real that Namjoon opened his eyes. He sat up straight and listened and Jin was really crying. Namjoon then knocked on the door and called him and decided to open it a moment later. Jin was crying while sleeping. Namjoon sat beside him and tried to wake him up.

 

 

Jin had a nightmare. He was in a white room and Ken was sleeping in front of him. He called his name but no sound came out. He tried again but someone suddenly kept his hands behind hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter