Eight

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, I'm truly sorry for ignoring this story for months. Something happened and made me lose all the interest and motivation to continue. But, somehow some angels gave me strength and I decided to read this story again from the first chapter and I know I still love it and really love to continue. So, here I am. 

I hope you like it ;)

-----

Namjoon rushed outside his apartment complex like crazy. All the way to Jin's place, he realized how much Jin still affected him. Deep down he realized that his decision to leave Seoul and all his efforts to stop thinking about Jin were useless. He was still in love with the older guy. 

 

He handed the money to the taxi driver, ignoring his 'thank you' for giving him a lot more than the number shown on the meter. He was so impatient and almost decided to run upstairs a second before the elevator opened. Luckily he was alone and it directly brought him to Jin's floor.

 

He rang the bell and when Jin did not open the door, he banged the thick wood. "Jin! It'me, Sweetheart!" 

 

 

Jin startled when he heard the bell, hesitating whether it was best to leave it or open it. He badly wanted to know if it was Namjoon but the thought of the box made him stayed inside the bathroom.

 

"Jin! It's me, Sweetheart!" 

"Namjoon?" He slowly stepped his right feet out and shut his eyes tight as his hands touched the surroundings and guided him to the front door. 

"Jin! Sweetheart, open the door plea-" Jin was brought into a warm hug right after the door opened. "Are you alright?" Namjoon wishpered as his hand comforting Jin's back. Jin really wanted to say something but the warm hug made him feel safe and his tears formed a stream on his cheeks. "I'm here. That's okay. I'm sorry, I should've come sooner." 

Jin shook his head. "N...o. Thank...thank you for...coming." Namjoon then released him from his warm embrace and rested his palms on Jin's cheeks. "Better?" Jin nodded. "Care to tell me what's wrong?" Jin tried to explain while sobbing. He pointed his finger to the couch. Namjoon nodded his head and walked to the couch with Jin's hand in his hand. 

 

Namjoon smelled something familiar. He wished it was not something on his mind. He noticed a box on Jin's white carpet. It looked like it was the reason of this situation. He was bending his body when he felt Jin squeezed his hand. He squeezed it back to make sure that everything was going to be fine.

Namjoon's eyes immediately widenes when he saw the thing. "!" He wondered who did that to Jin. 

"Some...somebody left the box at the door. My name...was on it. So, I...brought it here and got so scared when I opened it," Jin tried to explain while sobbing. Then, he was hugged by Namjoon once again. "I'm sorry that you have to experience this horrible thing." Jin p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter