Ten

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came home after a long way drive. While all the lights were still off, I walked to the front door then unlocked it after making sure no one could see me. I shut the door behind me and walked to the basement. It was very cold but I liked it that way. Because Wonshik's body would not rot.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon entered Jin's bakery half an hour after Jin called. Officer Min was already there and did the same thing to - this time - two human's thumbs. Gosh, Namjoon really wanted to puke. He nodded to Officer Min who nodded back while talking to another policeman and walked to Jin's office. Namjoon knocked the door and someone opened it. 

"Hi, is Jin Hyung here?" 

"Yes, come in." He answered in a high pitch.

"Thank you." He then stepped inside and saw Jin on the couch. He was playing with his fingers and Namjoon could see that his hands trembled. He called him and softly touched his arm trying not to startled the poor man. Jin turned around and brought Namjoon to a sudden hug and Namjoon ran his hand on Jin's back. 

"I think I can leave him with you," the guy who opened the door spoke and Namjoon smiled. "Sure. Thank you for staying with him." 

"No problem." He walked out of the room and left the two men together. Namjoon never stopped rubbing Jin's back with his hand and did not care about Jin's tears made his shirt wet. After a while, Jin let himself go and looked a bit calmer. 

"Feeling better?" Jin just nodded, not able to form a word. "Wait here, I'll get you something to drink." Namjoon got up and walked to coffe table in Jin's office and came back with a cup of peppermint tea. "Here, drink this. It'll make you relax." Jin took the cup from Namjoon and inhaled the scent before sipping it. It worked. He felt a bit relax. 

Jin lifted his head and looked at Namjoon. "You won't ask me anything?" Namjoon smiled full of understanding. "I'm sure everyone already asked you and Officer Min is here. That's enough to tell me what happened." He ran his thumb to erase one single tear on Jin's cheek. "And, I'm sure that you will tell me when you feel like it." 

"Thank you for understanding and for coming here. I'm sorry to bother you." 

"I never feel like you bother me. Don't worry about anything while I'm here. Okay?" 

"Okay." 

A knock on the door interrupted their moment and made Namjoon get up to see who it was. "You found anything, Officer Min?" 

"We brought the package to the lab to check it and I hope less than 24 hours, we'll hear news." Jin then joined Namjoon to face the policeman. "Thank you, Officer Min. Really." 

"Don't worry, Mr.Kim. This is my job anyway." He said goodbye to the two men but came back to tell Jin something. "I think it'd be best if you close the bakery for a few days."

"Okay, Officer Min." 

 

 

 

 

That night Jin stayed with Namjoon again and both of them were laying on the bed. "I got a phone call this afternoon and I'm afraid I need to go back to work. There has been some issues." 

"I understand. When will you leave?" 

"Day after tomorrow." 

Jin did not like to be away from Namjoon but he had a job. He could not just leave it behind. That would be so irresponsible. "Okay." 

None of them said anything after that so Jin turned to his left and was ready to close his eyes when Namjoon said, "Jin?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Why don't you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter