Fourteen

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're not joking, are you?" 

"Why would I joke about this? Wait." Jin took a picture and sent to Namjoon. "I sent you my picture." 

Namjoon checked his phone and found a picture of Jin standing in front of Brisbane International Airport. His eyes widened. "Wait wait wait there, Baby. Don't go anywhere. Stay where you are. I'll pick you up, okay?" 

"Okay. Drive safely," Jin answered cheerfully. He knew for sure that Namjoon must be in a hurry and he would knock many things. And he was right. 

 

Namjoon suddenly dislike the distance between his place and the airport which was only half an hour away. "I should've lived closer to airport. Oh, God! Why everyone so slow today? It's Saturday, People! Why don't you just stay at home?" Namjoon felt like crying when he saw the light turned red. "Wait for me, Baby. Wait for me." 

 

 

Jin listened to crowd around him while trying to remember what he studied in his English class. He could understand some words but it was not easy because of their accent. He leaned on the chair and scanned around to see if Namjoon had arrived. He had not. "Okay, I'll wait." 

He told Jimin that he had landed in Brisbane and that Namjoon was on his way to pick him up. His friend replied five minutes later just with one sentence. 

Remember to use

Jin typed back.

Yah! Who taught you that?

Jimin's reply was only 😏

Jin scoffed. He then decided to put on headphone and listened to the music. 

Baby baby geudaeneun

Caramel Macchiato

Yeojeonhi nae ipgaen

Geudae hyanggi dalkomhae

Baby baby tonight

Jin smiled. He really loved that song and never got tired even though he listened to it more than a hundred times. 

He felt like someone called his name. He took the headphone off and looked to the left then right and saw Namjoon ran to him. Jin smiled and stood up but he was surprised when Namjoon hugged him tight and whispered, "You're here." 

 

 

 

"Namjoon, I still want us to live. Please look at the road," Jin once again told Namjoon. "Yes, I'm here, Namjoon. You may not believe it but it's me, Jin, and I'm here with you in the car." 

Namjoon smiled and giggled. He knew he looked stupid but he never expected this. "Okay." And as the light turned red, he turned his head to Jin again and touched Jin's cheek with his palm. Jin looked at him and leaned into Namjoon's touch. Namjoon looked at Jin's red lips and was about to bend his body to kiss Jin when a loud horn startled him and made him jumped on his seat and caused his knee to bumped the dashboard.

"Oh, God!" Jin reached his hand forward to Namjoon's knee trying to ease the pain. "Are you okay?" 

"Hu um," he responded and immediately drove the car after another loud honk was heard. 

 

"Nice place." Jin said as he looked around Namjoon's house. It was that not big but big enough for one person. 

"Thank you." Namjoon put his car key in the bowl in the middle of the island in the kitchen. "Do you want something to drink?" 

"Just water, please." 

"Here you go."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter